Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey summer club scene

Originally posted by carusomaas11

a) I wasnt talking to you

B) it was directed towards the person who started this thread....who is expecting to hear every shore DJ spin every new track he hears on satellite from week to week....it doesnt happen at DJais, Tempts, Merge, etc in the summer. They work the crowd and do a fine job with it.

c) I continue to find it funny how your avatar is a crab......how ironic. Actually if it were multiple crabs I guess it would be more ironic.

HEY GOOF BALL, its Sebastian the Lobster from The little mermaid :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

HEY GOOF BALL, its Sebastian the Lobster from The little mermaid :blown:

did you ever see when they released the home movie of the little mermaid, that the cover had dildos on it.... Its was soooo funny....

Originally posted by carusomaas11

a) I wasnt talking to you

B) it was directed towards the person who started this thread....who is expecting to hear every shore DJ spin every new track he hears on satellite from week to week....it doesnt happen at DJais, Tempts, Merge, etc in the summer. They work the crowd and do a fine job with it.

c) I continue to find it funny how your avatar is a crab......how ironic. Actually if it were multiple crabs I guess it would be more ironic.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by saleen351

did you ever see when they released the home movie of the little mermaid, that the cover had dildos on it.... Its was soooo funny....

The head art director was fired for some reason, and just before the printing, he changed all the castles on the cover and in the movie.......

Anyone ever see the clouds that spell sex in the The Lion King?

Or the adlib in Alladin where they say all "all good children take off their clothes"......

Disney has some sick people working for them:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The head art director was fired for some reason, and just before the printing, he changed all the castles on the cover and in the movie.......

Anyone ever see the clouds that spell sex in the The Lion King?

Or the adlib in Alladin where they say all "all good children take off their clothes"......

Disney has some sick people working for them:laugh:

here is the full story

http://198.64.129.160/disney/films/mermaid.htm#add

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bionic

Who's quote is that in your sig??

for all those who thought it was picotto or deepdish:bigfinge:

its a New Jersey DJ

Eric Morrilo!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

morillo isnt an NJ dj

BG

Rolling Stone last month....

Erick Morillo

Home Turf: New Jersey and New York

Essential Discs: Subliminal Sessions, Vol. 1 (Subliminal)

Sounds Like: New York and Chicago house with European attitude

Influences: "I was really into a lot of disco stuff in the early days. Herbie Hancock, Donna Summer, the Village People and anything Giorgio Moroder did. I called it New Jersey disco. Back then, you didn't play just solid instrumental music, you played a little of everything -- even AC/DC. When I was sixteen, I played at a strip joint -- that was all rock & roll. Now, when you go to the strip joints, it's all New York hard house."

The Life: "I did a party last year at a club in Ibiza, a six-hour set, and everybody was going absolutely crazy. As my last record, I said, 'What the hell,' and I threw on Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York.' It took on a different meaning because of what had happened on September 11th -- this was only about a month afterward. Everybody in the whole place was singing and crying. That was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had."

View from the Booth: "One time during my set at a club, I saw a girl who was just staring, like in a trance, for hours. The bouncer came up to her and said, 'Are you all right?' and she just moaned. She told me later she had had an orgasm! It's, like, the third time I've heard that. I play the funky stuff -- all that bass, you know -- and girls like that."

Originally posted by saleen351

Rolling Stone last month....

Erick Morillo

Home Turf: New Jersey and New York

Essential Discs: Subliminal Sessions, Vol. 1 (Subliminal)

Sounds Like: New York and Chicago house with European attitude

Influences: "I was really into a lot of disco stuff in the early days. Herbie Hancock, Donna Summer, the Village People and anything Giorgio Moroder did. I called it New Jersey disco. Back then, you didn't play just solid instrumental music, you played a little of everything -- even AC/DC. When I was sixteen, I played at a strip joint -- that was all rock & roll. Now, when you go to the strip joints, it's all New York hard house."

The Life: "I did a party last year at a club in Ibiza, a six-hour set, and everybody was going absolutely crazy. As my last record, I said, 'What the hell,' and I threw on Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York.' It took on a different meaning because of what had happened on September 11th -- this was only about a month afterward. Everybody in the whole place was singing and crying. That was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had."

View from the Booth: "One time during my set at a club, I saw a girl who was just staring, like in a trance, for hours. The bouncer came up to her and said, 'Are you all right?' and she just moaned. She told me later she had had an orgasm! It's, like, the third time I've heard that. I play the funky stuff -- all that bass, you know -- and girls like that."

Morillo is one of the most talented DJ's I have ever heard. I heard heard him blow the roof off of Crobar during WMC. I wonder if he frequents there more often. His newest Subliminal 3 is bangin!!!

I agree with JP ( knew there was something i liked about ya kid) I am not ready to grow up.

I think clubbing is 2 things. moderation and what you go for.

Alot of my friends dont go anymore. Half because for years they went to get drunk and hook up. Now married or getting married they arent hooking up.

the other half spent a couple solid years going to tunnel or limelight every fri and sat night. So I think they burned out. Most of them couldnt be dragged to a club now. Me i dont go out everywekend, dont really look to hook up, just look for awesome music and a good vibe. So over a decade later I still look foward to going clubbing.

Maybe its just in my blood. Went to deko thurs and didnt get a chance to sleep before going to work, was full of energy all day.

Went to bed last night at 10 ish got a good nights sleep and had no energy all day.