Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally

dibs

I'll probably go on the 17th, what else is good down there? All I know so far is that I am staying 15-20 min from South Beach at my cousins place. Dont even know what the name of his complex is, all I know is that he has a lake in it:confused: :confused:

more info to come.....

~Dibs~

Just booked my flight coming down Aug 15 arriving at Ft. Lauderdale at 7:10 PM......I need to make sure I have internet access while I'm down there, if so it would be much easier for me to get in contact with you guys.:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by dibs

Are there that many lakes down there:confused: :confused:

Up here I think the closest lake to me is about 1/2 hr away.

Lakes?

Florida is a big lake, lol. Every where, so if you wanna get in some good time fishing when your down here, you've come to the right place, ;)

...And theres more Lakes in jersey then you know, just gotta find em. Where in Dirty Jerz you from?

Originally posted by mikeydny

Lakes?

Florida is a big lake, lol. Every where, so if you wanna get in some good time fishing when your down here, you've come to the right place, ;)

...And theres more Lakes in jersey then you know, just gotta find em. Where in Dirty Jerz you from?

From Clifton...

Originally posted by dibs

Need info on restaurants in the Miami area....I'll coming down Thursday....

for a quick lunch, when u are in a hurry- - there is a shopping mall across from where u are staying, the restaurant is called "chicken Kitchen"....great food, try their sauces (mustard curry, YUMMY!!):D