Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Night Everybody...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey does Tunnelbandit have the keys to your cage too?? :idea:

And since your location is "fucking you in the ass".. could you get a little more to the left? I have a special spot right there.

Night Night Fuckface :aright:

:)

youre not funny...

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet emboidedhate is a ugly fat loser LoL who wants to bet me i mean u know hes probley just some aol geek no 1 will ever meet cause he's a reject but on the real if he ever does show his face who else things he's probley ugly ??????????????

Originally posted by shook

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet emboidedhate is a ugly fat loser LoL who wants to bet me i mean u know hes probley just some aol geek no 1 will ever meet cause he's a reject but on the real if he ever does show his face who else things he's probley ugly ??????????????

Directions:

Remove horsecock from mouth BEFORE posting...

;)

(hows that one, E.H.???)

joeG u know your a loser i know your a loser 80 percent of the people who post know your a loser so on the real y don't u just kill your self i mean i am waiting to pick up the paper 1 day and see your fatt ass dead so i can jump in joy and be like yep George was 1 of the reasons that loser killed him self and i can feel all proud i made a diffrnece in your life LoL

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

And because you think so, I'm going to go kill myself :rolleyes: Esp. because you didn't do it for me three days ago :mad: See ya tomorrow :)

this made no sense whatsoever...i dont know if youre mad, happy, or preceding to drown yourself by jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge....

see you tonight you fuckin degenerate...

Originally posted by shook

joeG u know your a loser i know your a loser 80 percent of the people who post know your a loser so on the real y don't u just kill your self i mean i am waiting to pick up the paper 1 day and see your fatt ass dead so i can jump in joy and be like yep George was 1 of the reasons that loser killed him self and i can feel all proud i made a diffrnece in your life LoL

How dare you even dirty one of my threads with your base, simplistic drama. Go back to school, then try again. :no: