Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells @ SPACE!!!!!

mikeydny

generally as rule of thumb i really think that everyone is entitled to have a bad day, in this case a bad night. maybe howells wasnt on point last time in miami, but no one can give 100% all the time.

i've seen howells about 8 times now, and there were a couple of times where i thought he couldve done a bit better, but overall i think he's definitly one of the top 5 dj's out there at the moment because the other times he was totally on cue.

i generally give a place or dj 3 "chances" (if you can call it that) if the place of the dj sucked each of the 3 times, then i can safely assume that i just dont like them and wont bother seeing them again, but bottom line is that everyone is entitled to second chance even if oine thinks that somthing or someone sucked the first time around.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

generally as rule of thumb i really think that everyone is entitled to have a bad day, in this case a bad night. maybe howells wasnt on point last time in miami, but no one can give 100% all the time.

bro u wanna know the problem that night? and u can ask Tony, i think Cedric (resident dj at Crobar) started off the night too soft...by the time Howells got on i was :zzz:

i mean an opening dj is not suppose to come out and bang out beats, but by the time the headliner gets on...the energy level and music level should be a bit higher....not at the level that Cedric left it for Danny...maybe Howells wanted it that way or whatever, i dont know....but it took Danny a while to get build up the small crowd that was there....

anywho, so if the opening dj for howells last time messed up, i think one shoudl still see him another time then you can form a better opinion of him. maybe its not ones cup of tea, or maybe he is.

speaking of tea, its almost lunch, i downed some chicken taco's last night that didnt really sit me well, skipped breakfast, starting to get hungry.

anywho, so if the opening dj for howells last time messed up, i think one shoudl still see him another time then you can form a better opinion of him. maybe its not ones cup of tea, or maybe he is.

speaking of tea, its almost lunch, i downed some chicken taco's last night that didnt really sit me well, skipped breakfast, starting to get hungry.

oye...when u coming back to Miami to visit, i owe u a drink...;)

Originally posted by saleen351

SORRY I DON'T FOLLOW THE CP MAFIA OR THE CP CREW OR WHAT EVER WE CALL OURSELVES NOWADAYS.... FUNNY THING IS I ALWAYS ASK MY ROOMATES WHO THEY LIKE SINCE THEY HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA OF ANY MUSIC OR DJS, AND HANDS DOWN ALL 4 PEOPLE THAT I WAS WITH THAT NIGHT SAID PARKS AND WILSON ...... MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD OPEN YOUR MINDS UP A LITTLE BIT AND SHOULD OF WENT.

CP mafia is open minded. Alot of the people in the CP mafia have been into PnW since Tilt. I've personally gone to see PnW and Quivver as headliners several times.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

CP mafia is open minded. Alot of the people in the CP mafia have been into PnW since Tilt. I've personally gone to see PnW and Quivver as headliners several times.

alas, i have only seen them for a few minutes when they were at billboard live the first day of wmc...didnt really help that dave seaman and steve lawler were on at the same time downstairs...painting on silence sends shivers up my spine everytime i listen to it :shake:

alas, i have only seen them for a few minutes when they were at billboard live the first day of wmc...didnt really help that dave seaman and steve lawler were on at the same time downstairs...painting on silence sends shivers up my spine everytime i listen to it :shake:

yooooo! vic you crazy man. get your arse down here. DT should be in town for labor day..:D

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.......i'll e-mail joey see if i can crash with him, if the punk is outta town, i'll call up other friends see if i can crash with them...this is starting to look good.....

get down here....any excuse is a good excuse to party here!!!;)

I agree With Saleen, There I said it I fucking agree with Saleen.

Howells was horrible that Night at Crobar, Dropped maybe 3 good tunes but would always go back into that same boring bassline over and over...............

Alls I have to Say Is Screw Howells on The 5th

Im ready for a Tiesto Aug 17th and SASHA Aug 19th WEEKEND...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

I agree With Saleen, There I said it I fucking agree with Saleen.

Howells was horrible that Night at Crobar, Dropped maybe 3 good tunes but would always go back into that same boring bassline over and over...............

Alls I have to Say Is Screw Howells on The 5th

Im ready for a Tiesto Aug 17th and SASHA Aug 19th WEEKEND...

i'm skipping tiesto, but i'll be there for sasha.... but first superchumbo.....:eek:

Originally posted by djdekan

always go back into that same boring bassline over and over...............

I noticed that too. I mentioned that when the howells review thread was up. Howells last 4 compilations have been INCREDIBLE and that's why I give him the benifit of the doubt. I'll be at space to reprazent 4 sure.

i can hardly wait. what a 25th b-day gift. makes the getting older part that much better. i love danny howells. he mixes in the porg with the breaks and he is mellow as well. time 2 shine on my b-day. i'll be in the middle of the f-kin dancefloor all night.

can u guys believe that sasha is coming on a monday...that sucks. what about those like me that work from 9 to 5. mon to fri....booohooooo

mrmovement.......