Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area2 Review - Holmdel

Originally posted by rdancer

Everytime I turned around ClubKat and hotcheme were kickin it, I don't think either of these chicas ever stopped once :idea: .

don't take offense to this, but who are you? i think i remember meeting you before but i don't remember what you look like...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lexicon6

ex. the guy w/ the black Clubplanet.com shirt....

yup yup that was me... nice meeting you:) sorry if i seemed out of it, but having tiesto 5 feet in front of me was fuckin amazing and i was like in shock i think lol.

Originally posted by pk1

(By the way,Linabina, were u the girl wearing the backpack the whole time?)

That was mssabina:)

now my turn......

I had a fuckin great time yesterday. Got there around 2:30 with mssabina, and caught up with echostar and his crew. Gary and his boy rolled up(yeah we recognized u), then teklord and jennifer and pete came up, so it was a nice gathering of peeps. Around 3:45 we filed into the tent where diesel boy was on. IT was catchy but its not my style of music, and the mc in my opinion should have been shot. lol.

As I am planted literally 5 feet in front of the left dj booth, i said tiesto better use that booth cause i am right there, and sure enough, with corona in hand, tiesto plants his records down.:eek: I think i was in shock his whole set when he was right in front of me. IM a sucker for tiesto, so kill me. Highlight was hearing Obsession getting mixed in then every1 tellin me it wasnt, but of course, i was right, thats my jaaaaaaaam people.

So, theres these 2 girls rolling out of their minds in the front row, tiesto loving all the attn they were giving him, he was pointin and waving at em, then they see debbies water and were like begging for it. the security finally gets medics over to them and they just throw the water over us all. lol. eventually they took the girls out the back of the tent and tiesto saw this and proceeded to get pissed off....... ask anyone who saw that, he got fuckin pissed that they took the girls out.

ok, so i got my shirt signed, a picture with him(which was my goal of the day) and i was just a happy fuck afterwards.

Then Tim skinner....... whoooooooo the fuck is this guy, fuckin siiiiiiiiiiiiick shit. definitely set the mood up for Digweed. i left briefly to get air outside, and saw busta rhymes for a hot min, then bounced with gary and sabina back to digweed. O M G.... why did i never go to Twilo???:blown: He is now my #1 dj, kicccked my ass in ways i didn't think possible....... What remix of "It's a fine Day" did he play???????? Siickeness his whole set. after his set, he disappeared back stage and i was disappointed that he didnt come to the front like tiesto, but all the sudden, melissa(hotcheme) grabs my arm and i turn around, he's standing right in front of me LOL. Snuck around the speakers i guess. Got a pic with him, and he signed my ticket stub. rediculous.....

then, Carl motherfuckin Cox...... :eek: :eek: WOW is all i can say. tech, tech, tech and more tech, which lately is my favorite genre. god dammmmmn, if i was feeling good, and my legs weren't dead, i think i would have danced my ass off 10times more then i did this past week at arc. the man is truely amazing. Digweed and cox are now #1 and 2 in my book LOL.

After not being able to find larry debbie bugout out and the gang, me and sabina pieced out. I had the longest drive home in my life, as i hit construction on the henry hudson on my way back. what should have been about an hour and a half drive from NYC to my house turned out to 2 and a half, after the 1 drive from pnc to nyc.

pics to come soon.

Originally posted by echostar

i was fine.....nothing bad happened, and i feel top notch today :aright:

I was referring to melissa quoting you and saying you outdid yourself (I thought you were fine)... unfortunately the network here is really fucked up and it seriously took 20 minutes to get that to post... so someone caught it first... :tongue:

up until the night before, i wasn't sure that i was even going to area2... wow am i sooooo happy i got to go :D got there around 2 with robin and chilled with all the CPers and their friends in the parking lot. i liked diesel boy even tho i'm not really into drum and bass but the mc killed it for me...couldn't hear what he was saying anyway. somehow i managed to be right up front on the baricade when tiesto came on literally 5 ft in front of me... i couldnt dance the whole time but it was awesome watching him spin and dance and smile at the crowd. lol oh yea and his coronas... i loved that.

left the tent and waited for digweed...now, i was never a fan of his and didn't like much of his music minus sasha...but he completely blew me away yesterday... i couldn't stop moving!! one song after another, the beats kept getting better and better... def. my fave of the day. robin kept grabbing me and going "omg siiiiick...and i never went to twilo!!" lol i think overall the whole crowd loved him.

after digweed, i seriously couldn't move anymore so i went outside and sat down with some CPers. looking around, i thought the place looked like disney world for club kids, with the winding fence to the tent and all the vendors....hehe idk, just an observation. i missed the first hour of carl cox, which i regret, and once i got back in there, i was back to bouncing around on that sticky floor... i love this man. i saw him at stuck on earth and he was just pure energy. he's got a distinct style and sound like none other... talking on his mic and bopping around changing his records, it's just as much fun to watch him as it is to listen to him. can't wait to hear him again.

def a terrific day, both the music and company was great...i was tired as hell and slept for 12 hrs but it was well worth it. thank u sooo much robin for getting me that ticket!!!:D

Originally posted by pk1

(By the way,Linabina, were u the girl wearing the backpack the whole time?)

that would be me, the other bina :aright:

idk why i brought that thing, it got in the way when i was dancing :( i ended up holding everyones stuff too, but i was happy to help out with that hehe

Originally posted by mssabina

looking around, i thought the place looked like disney world for club kids, with the winding fence to the tent and all the vendors....hehe idk, just an observation.

lmao!! thats the funniest way to describe it but sooo tru!!! it was like our own little wonderland, or never never land. lol

Originally posted by mssabina

li missed the first hour of carl cox, which i regret, and once i got back in there, i was back to bouncing around on that sticky floor...

yea i regret not bein in there either. but i needed that breather outside and those fries too. (thanks again for lettin me borrow some money) ;)

Nice to see everyone at Area2...the music was fukin good as hell...Tiesto was sick....what made it even better was I was able to enjoy the music...not tooo crowed and everyone there seemed cool...nice hangin out with lynne, mike, alan, larry, debbie and bugout...Sorry to hear that this year ddint have such a big turn out....it was still a sick day.....good to see everyone....:cool: