Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont post much on the jersey board but who are the...

SIMPLY hottest women of this board and who thinks that they are hot but yet ARE NOT and have more rolls than a bakery?

Im purely curious.

I mean...i have only met like spygirl (i think) from this board and she represents...fuckin cute without a doubt.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

divine 66 is def the hottest chick on this board

Is it true people or is he lying? ;)

watch her be some pimply 25 yr old (oH TRUST ME THEY ARE OUT THERE) with fuckin 9 bellys you have to lift up just slide yer dick in....

watch me eat these words cause im sure i am dead wrong :laugh:

:D

Originally posted by quoth

Is it true people or is he lying? ;)

watch her be some pimply 25 yr old (oH TRUST ME THEY ARE OUT THERE) with fuckin 9 bellys you have to lift up just slide yer dick in....

watch me eat these words cause im sure i am dead wrong :laugh:

:D

Divine 66 is beautiful.

vip-tech you know you would of been in the dog house :box:;)

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I'M NOT A GIRL...BUT I'M HOT ;)

ASK MY MOMMY.....

aww. . .I dont think I ever meet ya. . . but Whitecamaro, Bmwjay, Jsen7, and Saleen. . .are a HOTT. . along with GEORGE, FURY, DGBOYY, and well come to think about it there are more HOTT guys then GIRLS. . .:D

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

Here we go again.......... more Laurie 619 bashing..........

it never stops...........

There are definately a lot of hotties on the CP board...... Spygirl introduced me to a bunch of people at Tempt's...... but I can never remember the names to put with the faces........

ah shit...i forgot i met her as well like fuckin late 2001 or some shit at something...yea i would not say she is good looking cause floppy tits are definitely not on my "TO DO" list but also she definitely was quite the annoying person and not to mention bullshit artist.

Perfect example though that flautning yer boobs will get you no where but into trouble and into drama.

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

Here we go again.......... more Laurie 619 bashing..........

it never stops...........

There are definately a lot of hotties on the CP board...... Spygirl introduced me to a bunch of people at Tempt's...... but I can never remember the names to put with the faces........

It's ok, one day you'll remember...lol How was the move?

Thanks Quoth:D

Originally posted by so54

listen to you quoth! starting shit on the jersey boards!

way to go:aright:

hardly..it was merely a question. :D

Now get back in yer fucking hole douchelord before i inject myself full of Internet Steroids and tear you a new buttcave.

Originally posted by laurie619

aww. . .I dont think I ever meet ya. . . but Whitecamaro, Bmwjay, Jsen7, and Saleen. . .are a HOTT. . along with GEORGE, FURY, DGBOYY, and well come to think about it there are more HOTT guys then GIRLS. . .:D

They dont call her whorie Laurie for nothing........ Just kidding babe. Let them bash all they want. They can go fuck themselves.

BTW Laurie's tits dont look "floppy" from what Ive seen..

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So does this mean we are on for a fish bowl????:D

dude in fact...meant to tell ya..my health is fuckin 100% SUPER GOOD!!! LIKE I AM HEALTHY AS A HORSE!!! i can drink again and do everything...so yer fuckin totally on...we can have a few fish bowls and go back to yer place or mine as long as yer out before the sun rises..IFFFFFFF ya know what i mean :tongue:;)

KostaP: eh..i could be wrong...maybe i wasn't looking as long as you bro haha. :tongue:

p.s. ALSO meant to tell you....hey..did you get any weird wrong number voicemail lately from someone responding to an AD in the paper?

:laugh::D

dude in fact...meant to tell ya..my health is fuckin 100% SUPER GOOD!!! LIKE I AM HEALTHY AS A HORSE!!! i can drink again and do everything...so yer fuckin totally on...we can have a few fish bowls and go back to yer place or mine as long as yer out before the sun rises..IFFFFFFF ya know what i mean :tongue:;)

p.s. ALSO meant to tell you....hey..did you get any weird wrong number voicemail lately from someone responding to an AD in the paper?

:laugh::D

Ummm......Ummmmm..... Glad to hear about the health, that's always a good thng:) Yeah, as a matter afact, like 3 weeks ago or so, just deleted it though...lol:cool:

KostaP: eh..i could be wrong...maybe i wasn't looking as long as you bro haha. :tongue:

I was only looking just in case this topic ever came up in conversation. simply a scientific notification on Lauries Breasts.:laugh: :laugh: ummmm Right.

Spygirl!!!!!

What is up baby?!?!?!?!?

Its been too long......... I will be hunting for ya at Tempt's this weekend....... just pray I dont get lost in the bermuda triangle.....

I still have not moved!!!!!!! Helped my two good friends out for the past two weeks prepping thier place and moving them in.....

I am going to hold off until the end of the month........ I need to get out and have some fun.......

I took Monday off........ so I will be out and about all weekend!!!!!

ah shit...i forgot i met her as well like fuckin late 2001 or some shit at something...yea i would not say she is good looking cause floppy tits are definitely not on my "TO DO" list but also she definitely was quite the annoying person and not to mention bullshit artist.

Perfect example though that flautning yer boobs will get you no where but into trouble and into drama.

lol....yes! yes! yes! more! more! more!