Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont post much on the jersey board but who are the...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

It was probably at Tempt's that I saw you........ I will be sure to say hello next time you pass by.......

I just didnt want to be "that guy" who stalks the women.......

drop one of those phat, "I know you from the message board," lines and scare the hell out of ya.......

I guess its not like that here though........

I will be hanging out by Ceeotter this Sat and Sun, so I will keep an eye out for ya........

if you would of came up to me and said "hey my name is ridntheshortbus from CP"

I would of been like "rid in the WHAT???" that would of been a rough conversation to get through especially at temps when your speech is impaired and only half your brain is working.

since I can't keep my eye out for you at temps....I'll just yell your screen name out from time to time....if I can even say it ;)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by vip-tech

divine 66 is def the hottest chick on this board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by divine66

:love:

Thanks baby, I heart you!!!!:kiss2:

AND APPARENTLY SHE'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN HERE TOO....SHE'S ONLY 10 YRS OLD :eek:

Birthday November 18, 1992

spygirl and ridntheshortbus thanx a lot fuckbags for hjijacking my thread...get a fuckin room down in seaside or something. lol.

oh also..

spygirl: lol yea about the health thing...if u might remember a few months ago i was really ill and in the hospital and all that shit and on lot of medicines which forbid me to drink and stuff so thats why the ultra positivness on the health deal.

ch0sen0ne: LOL! bro yer fuckin smartass commetns severely always make me laugh good shit

carusomass: bro...i think u were there the same night i met laurie..cause it was the same night i met u at the rutgers thing

lauire: um....when i can count how much money yer hiding in yer cleavage..THATS when you know yer flaunting them....not that its a bad thing...but tits get you no where in life but trouble...besides..

QUOTH IS AN ASS MAN!!!

what determines a niiiiice ass on a female? Firmness...tightness..tone...roundness..shape...smoothness...the abilty to knead her ass like fuckin pizza dough with my big hands and fuckableness.

so whose a cutie with a booty on this board? :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

lauire: um....when i can count how much money yer hiding in yer cleavage..THATS when you know yer flaunting them....not that its a bad thing...but tits get you no where in life but trouble...besides..

What are you talking about. . :blown: I dont have to flaunt anything if I want something I'll just ask my daddy ;)

spygirl and ridntheshortbus thanx a lot fuckbags for hjijacking my thread...get a fuckin room down in seaside or something. lol.

oh also..

spygirl: lol yea about the health thing...if u might remember a few months ago i was really ill and in the hospital and all that shit and on lot of medicines which forbid me to drink and stuff so thats why the ultra positivness on the health deal.

ch0sen0ne: LOL! bro yer fuckin smartass commetns severely always make me laugh good shit

carusomass: bro...i think u were there the same night i met laurie..cause it was the same night i met u at the rutgers thing

QUOTH IS AN ASS MAN!!!

what determines a niiiiice ass on a female? Firmness...tightness..tone...roundness..shape...smoothness...the abilty to knead her ass like fuckin pizza dough with my big hands and fuckableness.

so whose a cutie with a booty on this board? :tongue:

You lost this thread when you put my name in it!!!!!

Yes, I remember, glad you are better....

ChOsenOne is just too cool...;)

Yes, he did met her the same night...

Laurie only works weekends, I know, I am her pimp, as of late I have been pretty broke...

Come on, you already know the answer to that:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Come on, you already know the answer to that:D

oh fuck thats right!! LOL ;)

um i mean that WAS my drunk ass and jon's that were tryin to figure out the writing on yer ass...

um..now that im sober...and that it happened a while ago..

what exactly did it say? :laugh:

but yea...nice ass YUM!

oh fuck thats right!! LOL ;)

um i mean that WAS my drunk ass and jon's that were tryin to figure out the writing on yer ass...

um..now that im sober...and that it happened a while ago..

what exactly did it say? :laugh:

but yea...nice ass YUM!

It says something about property of UK navy #347892 or something, their mine and I don't even know;)

:tongue: :tongue:

I guess I might have to break them out again:D