Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont post much on the jersey board but who are the...

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

I would have to place my vote for Neena16 as the hottest yet..............

I dont know everybody though, so my opinion is not considering everyone on the board........

Thanks sweetie.

Have we met?..my memory fails me sometimes..forgive me if we did and I don't remember...;):D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spygirl!!!!!

What is up baby?!?!?!?!?

Its been too long......... I will be hunting for ya at Tempt's this weekend....... just pray I dont get lost in the bermuda triangle.....

I still have not moved!!!!!!! Helped my two good friends out for the past two weeks prepping thier place and moving them in.....

I am going to hold off until the end of the month........ I need to get out and have some fun.......

I took Monday off........ so I will be out and about all weekend!!!!!

Trouble trouble.......:tongue:

You going out tonight?

I dont think we have ever met........ I've seen your picture, and spotted you out a few times........

Who do you hang out with on the board?????

I dont know too many....... Spygirl would be my contact to the CP world...... she's introduced me to a bunch of people over in the triangle.......

I am itching to go out tonight........

not sure where yet........

the group is split between Deko (sp?) Lounge and South Park....

where are you headin????

Yo kid...Haven't seen you at the local spots lately. If u go to Deko tonite, maybe I'll see ya there. Might go to Metro tho. Peace

I am itching to go out tonight........

not sure where yet........

the group is split between Deko (sp?) Lounge and South Park....

where are you headin????

Dunno yet, starting off at the tiki bar at Green Knoll for a bit, then who knows where... I wanna hit Deko, but will have to see how the evening goes....

You have to be kidding me..........

You are right in my back yard if we are talking about the same place.......

I am about 2 miles down the road from the Green Knoll in BW.....

too funny..........

I am not going to make Happy Hour, but I will be at Deko later......

If I dont see ya, I'll catch up with you at Tempts this weekend...

Originally posted by quoth

ah shit...i forgot i met her as well like fuckin late 2001 or some shit at something...yea i would not say she is good looking cause floppy tits are definitely not on my "TO DO" list but also she definitely was quite the annoying person and not to mention bullshit artist.

Perfect example though that flautning yer boobs will get you no where but into trouble and into drama.

:eek: "flautning my breast" now that is a FIRST. .

I dont think we have ever met........ I've seen your picture, and spotted you out a few times........

Who do you hang out with on the board?????

I dont know too many....... Spygirl would be my contact to the CP world...... she's introduced me to a bunch of people over in the triangle.......

:laugh: that's funny..you know how many people have recognized me from those pics..just curious to know where you've spotted me..and why didn't you come over and say HI???? I don't bite...

I've met spygirl a few times..and I pass by ceotters bar at temps everytime I'm there..if I see familiar faces..then I stop and chat.

Well next time you see me out...come over and say Hi :D:beer:

You have to be kidding me..........

You are right in my back yard if we are talking about the same place.......

I am about 2 miles down the road from the Green Knoll in BW.....

too funny..........

I am not going to make Happy Hour, but I will be at Deko later......

If I dont see ya, I'll catch up with you at Tempts this weekend...

Yep, that would be the one......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Dunno yet, starting off at the tiki bar at Green Knoll for a bit, then who knows where... I wanna hit Deko, but will have to see how the evening goes....

How is the green knoll??? my friend works for verizon over there and has asked me to go, but I have been reluctant:confused:

It was probably at Tempt's that I saw you........ I will be sure to say hello next time you pass by.......

I just didnt want to be "that guy" who stalks the women.......

drop one of those phat, "I know you from the message board," lines and scare the hell out of ya.......

I guess its not like that here though........

I will be hanging out by Ceeotter this Sat and Sun, so I will keep an eye out for ya........

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh: that's funny..you know how many people have recognized me from those pics..just curious to know where you've spotted me..and why didn't you come over and say HI???? I don't bite...

I've met spygirl a few times..and I pass by ceotters bar at temps everytime I'm there..if I see familiar faces..then I stop and chat.

Well next time you see me out...come over and say Hi :D:beer:

I'll point him out....:) From what I heard you on;y bite when asked too...lol:D

Originally posted by jp18

How is the green knoll??? my friend works for verizon over there and has asked me to go, but I have been reluctant:confused:

The tiki bar is really nice, there is a big outdoor patio, food is prettu good. the crowd is a mix, so it works.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The tiki bar is really nice, there is a big outdoor patio, food is prettu good. the crowd is a mix, so it works.....

Ill have to check it out b4 the summer is over...Thanks:)

That is so funny........ we are doing some shots to celebrate.......

I lift at Powerhouse right down the road from the green knoll....... if I can make it, I will try to stop by for a drink before heading home to get ready for Deko........

small small world.........

Way TOO small sometimes...... I'll give you a ring when we are heading over there.....If Rob is working, tell him I said hi:)