Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the hottest club you have ever been to???????

Yeah this is going back like 3 years...there are so many other clubs other nowadays that its really hard to pick just one.....its strange b/c a club can be hot for a couple months and just out of the blue it gets cold....but back when i first started going TUNNEL was in my own opinion great adn i still think that to this day...ask any one that used to party there in 98 99, they'll tell you......;) ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexydiva99

Yeah this is going back like 3 years...there are so many other clubs other nowadays that its really hard to pick just one.....its strange b/c a club can be hot for a couple months and just out of the blue it gets cold....but back when i first started going TUNNEL was in my own opinion great adn i still think that to this day...ask any one that used to party there in 98 99, they'll tell you......;) ;)

I hear ya...Example I heard WORLD was really good! a few months ago we went there for dinner (wwf) and then got comps for at nite...And it was awful...The place was empty, music was not good at all...I couldnt figure out the hype...Every club has its run...Some are just able to keep it going longer then others;)....Power to you for being able to remember back to 98 and 99, I am still trying to figure out what happened to me on 4th of july weekend:tongue:

Originally posted by jp18

I hear ya...Example I heard WORLD was really good! a few months ago we went there for dinner (wwf) and then got comps for at nite...And it was awful...The place was empty, music was not good at all...I couldnt figure out the hype...Every club has its run...Some are just able to keep it going longer then others;)....Power to you for being able to remember back to 98 and 99, I am still trying to figure out what happened to me on 4th of july weekend:tongue:

:) I've never been to World, cause i heard it wasn't to good...but take Factory for instince...everyone loved that place and now i read about on here and people just diss it...its hard i guess to keep a club up beat all the time....but as for remembering back then its hard but i'm sure if i had to i'd be able to bring back some f@*ked up memories.

Every Club has it day and its event enjoy it.

Surf Club BlackoutParties summers98, 99

Tempts Closing party 97,98,99***

Level South Beach

Glam Slam-Before it was Level

Nikki Beach Sundays Miami Beach

Tugboat Annies- Lauderdale 89-90

Bunka Saturdays before the 3am/2am thing

Crobar SOBE and CHICAGO- chicago was insane winter 99 dj PsycoBitch& Teri Bristol

Deep Dish at Space, SOBE

Warsaw Ballroom, SOBE 93,94,95

Liquid- SOBE 93,94,95,

GROOVEJET SOBE 94

Pulsations-89,90 Philly- DJ Robbie Tronco

The Original Tempts, and the Classics Sunday wow, I have to stop, now, before I date myself, feel like I may be getting old.

NOT!!!!

Bliss WPB

and always remember Palladium

China Club

ROXY Fridays

oh and the Magic Sessions at Liquid in SOBE the year before Chris P got into the witness protection program and Liquid went down.

Originally posted by thepulse

Level South Beach

Crobar SOBE and CHICAGO- chicago was insane winter 99 dj PsycoBitch& Teri Bristol

Deep Dish at Space, SOBE

Liquid- SOBE 93,94,95,

GROOVEJET SOBE 94

The Original Tempts, and the Classics Sunday wow, I have to stop, now, before I date myself, feel like I may be getting old.

NOT!!!!

Bliss WPB

and alway remember Palladium

China Club

ROXY Fridays

oh and the Magic Sessions at Liquid in SOBE the year before Chris P got into the witness protection program and Liquid went down.

Great list!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment on my list Spygirl. I have many more to add, I rememember some sick nights at Chicago(Soundgarden)

Masquerede before XS, and even a few at Hollywood before Merge. and I left out Orlando

in 91 Masquerade in Orlando was sick, revolving dance floor, the whole thing spun like a record, sick club. Long Live my favorite room The Palladium- Hot 97's Hot Nite #6 (I think), this was back in 89, I got to meet Glenn Friscia in the Booth. That was sick.

Originally posted by dani672

Studios 6 is my fav in atlantic city.. its called Tru now.. that place will always be my favorite!!!

It will always be STUDIO:D ....Place is such a crackhouse...But so fun...THere was a bunch of us that partied their everyweekend when I went to school down there:D

Originally posted by jp18

It will always be STUDIO:D ....Place is such a crackhouse...But so fun...THere was a bunch of us that partied their everyweekend when I went to school down there:D

This is soooo tru. But you always have fun, so that's all that matters:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thepulse

Level South Beach

Deep Dish at Space, SOBE

Liquid- SOBE 93,94,95,

GROOVEJET SOBE 94

NOT!!!!

Bliss WPB

and always remember Palladium

China Club

ROXY Fridays

is that Bliss in West Palm Beach?

Liquid was never good, in my opinion is was overated, at least in 1997 when i was there.. The new liqid closed.... It was sooooooooooooooo bad.....

Did you ever hit Baha Beach club up in lauderdale? Wasn't a nyc banging club, but it was lots of fun..

The Hottest best and above all club I have ever been to is definatly 54. Nothing beat it ever. It was the beggining of everything and was just as wild and crazy if not more than anything today. Nothing beat little louie vega spinning house music when it first came out and people partying until the summer. Nothing was better than seeing a line down the block and walking up to the velvet rope and right past the crowd and into the club.

other than that favorites are

rain in sobe for a relaxing evening

underground in union sq (gine)

emrald city (gone)

1018 was cool back in the day now its roxy

exit when denny was there

SF now

always and forever tunnel def. changed the scene and brought back some of the good old vibes

twilo

palladium

webster hall when it first opened and was underground

believe it or not Roseland when it was a club

junkyard in staten island (gone too)

metropolis in montreal

The all time best club i have ever been to is STUDIO 54. Nothing beat walking past the line of people and up to the velvet rope and inside. little louie vega was spinning in the booth located on a platform right over the dance floor. he played this music that eventually was called house music. It wwas insane.

Well i once told someone clubs are a moment in time.

Alot of clubs had or still have their moment.

so here are some of my other favorite moments

Rain sobe.( can thank esteban for that one kind opened my eyes to new music)

underground nyc

tunnel nyc

emerald city nyc

1018 nyc now roxy

webster hall when it first opened

palladium nyc

roseland when it was a club

Well, I went to school in Baltimore, so for a year and a half I was going almost weekly to Buzz, at Nation in DC. Some of the sickest sets I've ever seen were there, just a great huge club with a sick soundsystem.

Another great place, which was a bit of a sweatbox, was Fever in Baltimore, a monthly that ended a year ago.

One other club that was off the hinges, just a crazy ridiculous place, was called 1722, located in Baltimore. It was the only after-hours place in town, small place where all the rich drug dealers and strippers went after their evenings. You name it, it happened there. I was best there with lightsticks, I was always doing lightshows for people, from crossdressers who ended up being taller than me in their 6" heels (I'm 6'7") to topless women to whoever . . . I loved that place. It sucks now, after a big drug bust and a change in clientele. . .

I remember one ridiculous week, where I went to DC to see Paul Van Dyk at Nation on a wednesday night, he tore it the fuck up, just ridiculous. Then Fever on thursday for Judge Jules, where both DJ Feelgood and Scott Henry (seen both about 20 times) warmed it up, he was just killing it. That friday I saw Laurent Garnier at Buzz, sick set, just very chill. That Saturday I went out barhopping,then went to 1722 for a "pajama party." Pajama parties there were just ridiculous and raunchy, I loved it. Haven't had a weekend that good musically. . . ever.