Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~If Tsettos was spinning in "SF" for his b-day......

no way

nothing against Denny but it's more that most peeps don't stay at Factory till 5pm cause the music is that good...........JP is good but he's not THAT good.

and Denny's music is not suited for Factory.........it's just not evil enough.

however, I think if Tempts could stay open till 7AM Denny could keep it packed..........no doubt.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

do u think he could pack the place till 5 in the afternoon, like JP does for his b-day?

This is kind of a silly question don't you think?

Why would you ask this question of Sound Factory when Denny barely ever spins there?

I am SURE he could keep Tempts packed for that long though...

There is no way Denny could keep it packed like that on his birthday. Only beciase to spin there for just one night i dont think many in the NY area could. I do think Denny is a bit better than JP i think JP has too many nights when he just isnt feeling it. Now Denny as a resident on the other hand might be a different story. I would love to see him spin there all night and no one know it wasn't JP and see what the reviews would be.

Factory is factory because of the people

Denny has never played Sound Factory to my knowledge and I've always felt he played much better at Tempts than he did anywhere else, especially in the city! Although the original grand opening of Exit was slamming! Denny plays for the people and he loves his job no matter what anyone says about his style or choice of venues. He always wants to go a good job for the crowd, that in itself should be respected.

And to answer your question, there only a handful of djs in the world that could play a room from 2am - 5pm.

Jonathan is certainly talented in his own right, but comparing Denny's birthday @ Tempts to Jonathan's birthday @ Factory is just simply not in the same respect. Tempts closes at 4am, although you bet your ass that people would stay longer if they could. You want to talk legendary sets, turn back the clock to Junior's birthday @ Twilo where he played until 10pm before finally shutting it down.

Guest saleen351

First off temps is only open till about 330 when its lights on sound off... So if they let temps stay open till lets say 7am, i don't think it will be packed. The reason, the shore drinks more then nyc and miami, we get drunk, and it you go out at 11 and pregame by 7am you are done!!!! I say 5am is the latest temps would be packed.. of course the crack heads and drug users could stay longer...

Originally posted by unclebuc

Give me a break....but not for nothing.....Denny couldn't even keep Exit packed past 5am.....

Stop hating Buc. He had the whole place jammed when Exit first opened as "Exit". He had the place packed till at least 630am.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Give me a break....but not for nothing.....Denny couldn't even keep Exit packed past 5am.....

NOT FOR NOTHING JP SUCKS ITS THE DUGS AND THE BEST LIGHT SYSTEM IN THE CITY AND EVERYONE IS LIKE ZOMBIES THAT THEY JUST GO TO THE LIGHTS JUST MY OPINION

DENNY HASN'T BEEN THAT GOOD IN MY OPINION THIS SUMMER

NOW RYDELL IS ON POINT

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Stop hating Buc. He had the whole place jammed when Exit first opened as "Exit". He had the place packed till at least 630am.

I WILL SWCOND THAT BECOUSE WE WHERE BOTH THEIREVERY WEEKEND TILL 7 , 8 OCLOCK AND IT WAS PACKED

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Temps and factory are completley different. JP spun for 24 hours straight on his b day!!! Denny spins only till 4 am. Jp is just getting started at that hour. And SOME people including myself close factory because we love the music. Others have just lost there minds by that hour.

When Denny was at Exit it was off the hook, and since it has sucked ass. I do remember walking out of Exit getting changed and going to queens for a Mets game. I remember many nights well mornings walking out of exit weel after 7 or 8 am .

No one can walk in of the street so to speak and just spin until whenever.

So many whos better than who just enjoy the damn music and have fun