Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo..brooklynkid's fuckin new demo is really fuckin hot

Dude Props to where props are deserved.

You gave me that shit saturday and i cant stop listening to it.

Im not at all really a househead but a pure technohead...but holy shit..

whattttttttt is the name of track 8???? ITS SUPERRRRRRRR HOT!!!

it goes like "ARE YOU HUNGRY...FOR A LITTLE MORE..THAN YOU HAD BEFORE" VERYYYYYYYY CATCHY...like what kinda house would u call that song? tribal? deep? progressive.

Very impressive cd bro....if i was yer fuckin agent you'd be booked already.

But someone has to see the talent this kid has..i dont care if its just a demo cd..its just great selection and consistency.

djjonstephen is not too far behind..i would LOVEEEEEEEEEE to see them tag-team...his fuckin demo is siiick as well...slowly turning Quoth into a semi-househead even though i really hate house...too slow for me i like my 145-50 bpm techno better. :D

good shit fellas.

Thanks for the props, bro :D

I think I put more effort into the track selection this time than I usually do. FYI track 8 is "Hungry" by Kosheen (Satoshi Tomeii Mix). Also, if you like techno, you'll like the next CD I'm working on.

As for Jon Stephen, our styles have always meshed pretty well. Ever since we used to spin at Pseudo I always thought we should do a tag team set. Jon? :D

One more thing...if you're on Kazaa my entire CD is available on MP3...just search for "Cosentino". Also, the entire track list can be found at http://mikec.nu

Yeah i liked this demo a lot bro. I got a problem though... the copy you gave to me at arc has like burner problems, made glitches in the burning, so it has more snap, crackle and pops, then a bowl or rice crispies.

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah i liked this demo a lot bro. I got a problem though... the copy you gave to me at arc has like burner problems, made glitches in the burning, so it has more snap, crackle and pops, then a bowl or rice crispies.

Yeah this I found out. I gave out new working copies this past weekend at Howells.

If you'd like a replacement or if you haven't gotten one just PM me or email me your address.

As for a cue sheet, I'll try to get track times listed...soon as I get a chance :D