Clubplanet Nightlife Community

area 2 pics!!!!!!

Originally posted by linabina

LOL!!! we all look so retarted in that pic!!! :tongue: i love it... very cute.... and uhhh debbie... juuuust wait till that other pic is posted of me u and randall :lol3:;)

oh shit i forgot about that pic... larry and alan both have a pic of that.. hehe.. its gonna be a good pic tho... me and larry are gonna ge them developed tonight when he gets out here.. so we'll have them tomorrow.. :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

LOL!!! we all look so retarted in that pic!!! :tongue: i love it... very cute.... and uhhh debbie... juuuust wait till that other pic is posted of me u and randall :lol3:;)

thats gonna be hysterical....the pics came out great...Tiesto...is FUKIN hotttt as helllllllllllll...........wow...the things that id do to that man...:tongue:

Originally posted by mssabina

lmao

hey randall, me and sexxyme have a plan to kidnap tiesto and make him ours.... u wanna help us out? we can all share :tongue::D

wut? noooooo. i want no part of tiesto. didnt u see my post before? i laid out the plan for u....u girls can call me Tiesto and ill spin for ya, and u can do wutever u want to me. sound good? :3some:

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now is that a great pic or what?!?! :tongue: Thanx bro, and thnx for help with the sig... The rest of the pics are real good too (although not as good as this one ;) )... wish we coulda got some closeups with Carl mutha fuckin' Cox... what is there not to like about a huge black dude with an english accent bouncin all over the place and spinnin craaaaaazy ass shit... my fav fuckin dj right now... :D Good Shit!!!

I got a pic with my boy and Carl Cox....as soon as i scan that shit i'll post it...i gotta admitt Cox was one of the nicest dudes i ever met.....AREA 2 was a fuckin great time:D

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. Robin.. Melissa told me something about how you were trying to get a shot of Tiesto spinning with the Coronas in the background.. no luck I guess?? :D :D

nah no luck, but who cares, all the other pics are qualllllity!:D