Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright......I'm on cloud 57 right now.....

So fuck you all.......I'm mad drunk.....

Just gotta say, I MET DIGWEED TONIGHT!!!!!!!

If anything else couldn't go perfectly, Lainie introduced me to the man himself......and Ali (vixxenfoxy) was so shy that she could not even go up to him until I introduced......

OMG....centro was such a great time.

I wish I was on some sort of designer drug right now....but its only alcohol for me.........

Talk to y'all tomorrow

I busted my ass for tonite, and u know something,

i never had a clue it would be soooooo good...

MOBBED ALL NIGHT,

maddd djs in the house,

sick crowd, UNBELIEVABLE music, and teh afterhours...well lets just say i Left at 6:45 and there were easily 150 people left in the pinky room:)

Jon...so you met the man eh?

nice nice!

I used to spend a few minutes with him every now and then back in the Twilo days, and I gotta be honest, NOTHING will ever compare to the first time I turned around, and was standing face to face with him. I mean, yeah, he IS just a peron, no biggie right? But how do you explain to someone that because of THEM, you have dedicated so much time (and $$$) to this scene. (from a dj-ing point of view I mean)

I've meet many, many bigtime DJs, especially since going to Vinyl, and I have no prob hanging with them as if they were my everyday friends....but Diggers, I still crap my pants. And barely get out a sentence. hahaah!

lata!