Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I sure hope they find bin laden....

quoth

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I THOUGHT YOU WERE BIN LADEN?

OR IS IT ME THAT'S BIN LADEN?

ARGHHHH....I'M SO CONFUSE :confused:

HOW YOU DOING BIG GUY?

werd...sup brotha man...im doing good and shit...holding down cp while you go on your worldwide sex tours...er..business trips.

So have you rid yerself yet of dirty jersey clubs and bars lol or am i gonna be corrupted father and have to check it out for myself haha.

Originally posted by quoth

werd...sup brotha man...im doing good and shit...holding down cp while you go on your worldwide sex tours...er..business trips.

So have you rid yerself yet of dirty jersey clubs and bars lol or am i gonna be corrupted father and have to check it out for myself haha.

I'M PLANTING MY GODLY SEEDS ALL OVER THE WORLD TO HELP HUMANITY WITH MORE OF "LITTLE CHOSENLINGS"

AS FOR MY JERSEY EXCURSION.....I WILL BE AT THE SANDBAR IN JERSEY CITY TONIGHT SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY GOD-LIKE IMAGE I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING TO BE DISPLAYED....

AND NO NYC FOR ME AS OF YET MY CHILD

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

AS FOR MY JERSEY EXCURSION.....I WILL BE AT THE SANDBAR IN JERSEY CITY TONIGHT SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY GOD-LIKE IMAGE I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING TO BE DISPLAYED....

dude...i hope you know you just exposed yerself pee-wee lol....

but eh...why the fuck u chill at them dress-up or preppy type shits...fuck that im SOOOOOO ANTI-dressing up.

I only get dressed up for weddings (right Lavendermenace) and funerals. :tongue:

Eh..but the day is still progressing and my options as wide open as yer mothers cunthole so i shall be in touch Lord Ch0sen0ne.

::dismissed::

Originally posted by linabina

raise ur hand if u think quoth is having a conversation with himself in this thread!!! :waves: me me me! lol ;):tongue:

OH HUN STOP IT WITH THAT NONESENSE.......WE ALL KNOW THAT QUEEFY HAS A LITTLE ITTY BITTY WEE WEE

AND REMEMBER LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS FUCKING YOU UP THE ASS DOGGIE STYLE...MY COCK CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE IT WAS TOO GIGANTIC :eek:

SO HOW CAN YOU SAY CHOSENSTUD & QUEER ARE THE SAME PERSON :nono: