Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you doing this weekend?

nyis4meatheads

So, what's everyone got cooked up for this weekend?

I'm starting my weekend off in style by hearing the infamous Dave Wagz at the world-famous Roxy nightclub. Oh man, I really need to break out an old-school "Night at the Roxy" style shiny shirt tonight. And can someone PLEASE give me some advice on spiking my hair (I'm serious).

Then tomorrow a few friends of mine are throwing a big blow-out bash at their place in Northboro (Boooooonies). They're moving out in a week, so they decided to just trash the poor place. Getting a pool, funny-type live act (I've seen him before, he was actually good), one of those inflated bouncy rooms, and God only knows what else. They've already warned the police about the noise and the 5-0 was actually cool about it.

Sunday, not too sure. Possibly coming into work

:mad::pissy::nopity: Who am I kidding... maybe I'll go to the beach :cool:

So, what are YOU doing? Anyone going to Area 2? Is everyone going to the Roxy tonight? If so, will d:Rew and teamj5 actually meet face-to-face. Yeah, right.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

So, what's everyone got cooked up for this weekend?

I'm starting my weekend off in style by hearing the infamous Dave Wagz at the world-famous Roxy nightclub. Oh man, I really need to break out an old-school "Night at the Roxy" style shiny shirt tonight. And can someone PLEASE give me some advice on spiking my hair (I'm serious).

Then tomorrow a few friends of mine are throwing a big blow-out bash at their place in Northboro (Boooooonies). They're moving out in a week, so they decided to just trash the poor place. Getting a pool, funny-type live act (I've seen him before, he was actually good), one of those inflated bouncy rooms, and God only knows what else. They've already warned the police about the noise and the 5-0 was actually cool about it.

Sunday, not too sure. Possibly coming into work

:mad::pissy::nopity: Who am I kidding... maybe I'll go to the beach :cool:

So, what are YOU doing? Anyone going to Area 2? Is everyone going to the Roxy tonight? If so, will d:Rew and teamj5 actually meet face-to-face. Yeah, right.

Do you really want to know how to spike or is this some sort of way of poking fun, at us spiked haired people.

Tonight I don't know yet, I would actually like to check Dave out but I have massive amounts of shit to do first. Tomorrow Area 2 all day carried over to the hotel :D . Sunday recovery. Carelli give me a call later I will be around hopefull drinking early with my friend from CT

Originally posted by kaydup

Do you really want to know how to spike or is this some sort of way of poking fun, at us spiked haired people.

Tonight I don't know yet, I would actually like to check Dave out but I have massive amounts of shit to do first. Tomorrow Area 2 all day carried over to the hotel :D . Sunday recovery. Carelli give me a call later I will be around hopefull drinking early with my friend from CT

Seriously, if I'm going to the Roxy I really should spike my hair. Actually, everytime I get a haircut, my hair-cutting-dude (Volmer on Comm Ave -- HIGHLY recommended) puts gel in it and leaves it semi-spikey and I always get complimented on it, then never actually use gel myself. So, what should I get to throw up some mad spikes?

I'll give you a call when I get settled in Drew. I think I'm having a few people over for pre-Dave Wagz drinks (including the infamous A1wave), so if you'd like to come along you're more than welcome (this goes for everyone on here, especially puck). Maybe we should just call it a pre-party :confused:

Unfortunately my apartment is in the process of having us all moved out. The big screen is gone :(, our radio now sucks and the walls are half-bare. But, the location still rocks! :D

dunno about the hair, but i hear motor oil is good....

my weekend:

friday:

get home, nap

catch my roomate in his monthly dj gig on capitol hill

head over to buzz for some breakz w/ hyper

saturday:

catch shadygroovedc spinning in his weekly thingie at some dump in admas morgan

head to the edge for juan atkins and try to find chicks in k-holes

Seriously, if I'm going to the Roxy I really should spike my hair. Actually, everytime I get a haircut, my hair-cutting-dude (Volmer on Comm Ave -- HIGHLY recommended) puts gel in it and leaves it semi-spikey and I always get complimented on it, then never actually use gel myself. So, what should I get to throw up some mad spikes?

You first need some glue or pommade and then just mold and spike away. Thats all I do

Or ask Tdawg the master of the spike;)

Ahhhh, glue. so that's the secret. I'll make sure to try that tonight.

Vic, sounds like you've got a hell of a weekend planned. Good luck trying to pick up girls in k-holes. I'm just going to go up to every girl I see tonight and ask, "Would you like a massage?" You know one of them is going to be :spin2:ing and will want one! :aright:

I'm bustin out the shiny shirt for tonight too.:shades2:

haha. should be fun..

did someone say preparty??

:party:

I just need directions.. ahaha even though I drove there 2 weeks ago... I won't have Jos as a passenger/navigator this time.

Ahhhh, glue. so that's the secret. I'll make sure to try that tonight.

Vic, sounds like you've got a hell of a weekend planned. Good luck trying to pick up girls in k-holes. I'm just going to go up to every girl I see tonight and ask, "Would you like a massage?" You know one of them is going to be :spin2:ing and will want one! :aright:

dont forget during some point of the night to take that shiny shirt off while your giving massages, pimpin' potential increases 20-fold when the above mentioned manouvre is attempted...with the spikey hair pimpin potential might increase an additional 10fold :D