Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CPI This Weekend and the next two...

CPI will be back to it's old ways these next few weeks. This Saturday Jason will be on fire. He will be spinning some of the sickest music out there. If you are looking for some "FUN" drinking and partying times ( with lots of FREE stuff ie...beers, t-shirts, hats ) come see me in the "pub" room! I'll be MC'ing in there going crazy and taking you with me.

Next week should be GREAT also. Legendary DJ's from Webster Hall are going to TEAR CPI apart. They have some tracks that will sound AMAZING on that sound system.

Then on Aug. 17th the return of SCRIBBLE!!!! I never gave this guy much of a chance. But my friends made me go the last time he was at CPI and WOW, all i can say was i am a believer now!!! I have seen him twice since than and he was even better than at CPI. So, if you haven't heard him in a while give him another chance ( trust me on this one, if i am wrong tell me at Neptunes and i will buy you a drink and a shot ) I will definatly be going back and forth froom the pub room to the main room these next few weeks...as always,

"See you on the Dance-Floor"

Go-Go

I will be returning to CPI's this Saturday.:D

Brazils= "Sausage Factory"-clubbhoppin

Turtle Bay= "Turtle Shit"- Zoolander

Seven= 7x7

CPI's= Great Music, Girls and the only place I call a club in the Hamptons.

I hope people don't get to drunk @ tune's and make it out to CPI's.

From what im hearing from people CPI REALLY should be good this weekend....lets hope it lives up it. Ive talked to alot of people at the beach etc and they are saying CPI for this Sat Night! THANK GOD! I just gotta remember not to drink so much, the drive to Factory last week was ridiculous, an hour and 10 mins drunk driving = not fun.