Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Review...

As most of you know, I am a die hard Rydell/Metro fan, but most of my friends that came out last night didn't really feel like dancing, most of them just wanted to get a bottle and chill out and listen to beats... So South Park was a good alternative for us.

Got there at 12ish... the place was jammed, Great looking crowd (a lot of hot girls walking around), and a great vibe catered to an older crowd. I was definitely feeling the setup in there.... the way the lighting was, and the dance floor set up, to the outside with the reggae.... Everywhere you went in SP seemed to have a good vibe... Staff was friendly and the drink prices were reasonable...

As for the music....IT was their Classics Night, and Todaro ripped it up... I'll have to check it out on a regular night to see what Todaro is truley made of...

My only complaint of the night was the heat. Other then that Me and my friends had a great time...

Good seeing ... Badassmafuka, Bon, and Barker...

I had a feeling this place would find its crowd in time (despite the worst name ever). Carusos is 2 minutes away on Rt. 4 and has the same crowd but the place is OVER crowded big time with piss poor music.

I have heard Todoro play many times, he has a long way to go. Although I did hear him play a classics night pretty good at Metro a few months back.

Dan, see you Sat. for some major ass Damage...

I'd never had a chance to go to SP until this past thursday for retro night. . . the place definatly has a great setup, very classy upscale kinda place. It was pretty packed, a friend of mine who works the door informed me that they turned away about 400 people. There were some very attractive people also. The music was off the hook thanx to louis todaro, he played some of the hottest retro mixes i have heard in a while. He has come such a long way since metro teen nights back in the day. If you ever get a chance, make it a point to hear todaro play, i give him alot of credit. And DEFINATLY check out south park, Its gonna be the new thursday spot for me and my girls.

todaro sucks...the place is cool...the chics are hot...but what else do you want for jersey. of course youre gonna have the jersey cheese and all that comes along with it. todaro still has to learn some shyit hes got a LONG way to go...i mean do we really need another tsettos. i went once and i had a pretty good time. i mean its a loungy type deal, if you just want to take it easy for a nite...then its a cool place. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by swollashell

todaro sucks...the place is cool...the chics are hot...but what else do you want for jersey. of course youre gonna have the jersey cheese and all that comes along with it. todaro still has to learn some shyit hes got a LONG way to go...i mean do we really need another tsettos. i went once and i had a pretty good time. i mean its a loungy type deal, if you just want to take it easy for a nite...then its a cool place. :rolleyes:

Constructive criticism is accepted bashing isnt. Let me hear you spin you fucking jerkoff. The only thing u spin is that 12"x4" dildo up you r ass. Louis has come a long way and he is doing a great job. He is young and has potetial to be a future great in due time. So back off and cut the kid a little slack.

Originally posted by kostaP

Constructive criticism is accepted bashing isnt. Let me hear you spin you fucking jerkoff. The only thing u spin is that 12"x4" dildo up you r ass. Louis has come a long way and he is doing a great job. He is young and has potetial to be a future great in due time. So back off and cut the kid a little slack.

:laugh: