Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Question......

Originally posted by unclebuc

hey Kosta......I really hope that your not calling me out??????

Are you??????

Cause you can't handle this bitch.....

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a shit talker here. Buc last time I saw you you didnt recognize me... now to me that means either you dont like me, you forgot who I was after we hung out, or .....you couldnt hangand got toooooooooooo fucked up like a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!! ummmmm I'll take C. couldnt hang and got tooo fucked up like a little bitch. HAHAHAHAHA. U cant hang with the big dawgs!!!!!!AUntiebuc!!!!! Time to adjust your panties and skirt cupcake.

Originally posted by kostaP

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a shit talker here. Buc last time I saw you you didnt recognize me... now to me that means either you dont like me, you forgot who I was after we hung out, or .....you couldnt hangand got toooooooooooo fucked up like a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!! ummmmm I'll take C. couldnt hang and got tooo fucked up like a little bitch. HAHAHAHAHA. U cant hang with the big dawgs!!!!!!AUntiebuc!!!!! Time to adjust your panties and skirt cupcake.

Kosta,

Don't sing it.....Bring it!!!!!!

you want to go drink for drink with me loud mouth.....If so tell your parents that you love them cause your going home in a box!!!!!!!!

Anyone know what Ferry I can take from Downtown over to the Sandbar.......Is it the liberty Harbour ferry??????

Buc,

I know there is a ferry that drops u off in the back of Sand Bar. Dont know which one though. Call them and ask. 201-714-5000.

Take the Liberty Harbor Ferry from pier 11 one block South of the South Street Seaport. The boat stops right at the Sandbar. Be advised that the Ferries stop running at 9:45 pm. If you miss the Ferry you can always take the Path train which runs 24 hours and is 5 blocks from Sandbar.

Kosta,

Don't sing it.....Bring it!!!!!!

you want to go drink for drink with me loud mouth.....If so tell your parents that you love them cause your going home in a box!!!!!!!!

suck a dick bitch. cause thats what ur gonna be doing in the bathroom to allt the pretty boys after ur done puking your brains out like a virgin on prom night after getting ass reamed.

U think u can go drink for drink with me. NEVAH. But the challenge is on Bitch Boy. I'll see you at Merge between 11:30 and 12:00 and its on. so you better rest up and no drinking till then so you dont puke in the first 30 secs. Ive been going for days Sweetcheeks. aint nuthin gonna stop me.

Originally posted by kostaP

suck a dick bitch. cause thats what ur gonna be doing in the bathroom to allt the pretty boys after ur done puking your brains out like a virgin on prom night after getting ass reamed.

U think u can go drink for drink with me. NEVAH. But the challenge is on Bitch Boy. I'll see you at Merge between 11:30 and 12:00 and its on. so you better rest up and no drinking till then so you dont puke in the first 30 secs. Ive been going for days Sweetcheeks. aint nuthin gonna stop me.

KostaC,

Me and the sandman will be on the boardwalk at 7 tomorrow.....Pre-gaming until we walk into Merge......You are gonna have a hell of a lot of catching up to do.....Grey Goose and 7 bitch.....I hope you can handle it!!!!!!!!

KostaC,

Me and the sandman will be on the boardwalk at 7 tomorrow.....Pre-gaming until we walk into Merge......You are gonna have a hell of a lot of catching up to do.....Grey Goose and 7 bitch.....I hope you can handle it!!!!!!!!

At least you have a good drink I drin k Ketel and 7..... with a twist of........ (censored)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I can already picture Saturday night. Buc, Kosta and Sandman will be rolling around the floor at Merge on Saturday because all three of them tried to outdrink each other. It will be a great sight.

:D :D :D

Who you kidding big man.......You are gonna be there right next to us......

AA meeting begins on the ghetto boardwalk at 7, Kosta your welcome to join us if your there early enough.

As for Kosta Vs. Buc. I would usually favor Buc w/ a 3 drink handicap BUT Kosta's B day last Thus showed me a lot. He had a half bottle of Kettle in him and was acting completely fine, he didn't remember chill till he saw pictures a week later.

As for you 2 going drink to drink..... Ill be the drunken ref.