Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****Homegrown Got A new Home*****

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Awesome....Will those of us who are under 21 still be able to get in???...:D

CONGRATS!!! Leps is a very nice spot!

Good question, a lot of others need to know this as well. The good thing about 85a is that they didn't card at the door. As far as I can recall Leps usually cards. :mad:

Originally posted by teklord310

Good question, a lot of others need to know this as well. The good thing about 85a is that they didn't card at the door. As far as I can recall Leps usually cards. :mad:

i've never seen them card from my experience; i've been there on thursday nights.

good luck with the new venue.

The party is actually the downstairs of Leps, not the upstairs. Also, it is on a Tuesday so I really don't think they are as strict as what you may have seen on from Thursday - Saturday. Hell, many bars don't hire bouncers on the off nights like a Tuesday. I think the youngins should be ok. BTW - When Leps does card, they will pretty much accept anything. If you have something with a birthdate that says 21, I think you will be fine.

Anyway, Leps is definitely a step up for us. The sound will be much better and they won't bitch about the volume. In fact, we are going in on Monday night to do a sound check to tweak everything for our techno night.

I, for one, can't wait to break this place in.