Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

494 junk mail messages in 1 day!!!!!!

Originally posted by crank47

Hotmail, right?

yeah... people say i should switch to yahoo or something; i just wanna keep the same address. d'ya think i should just quit hotmail and move somewhere else, start a new account at hotmail again (though that doesn't make much sense to me), or just deal with this crippity-caca?

I switched to Yahoo! some time ago b/c I just couldn't take the Hotmail spamming any more. It's been beautiful, I only get the emails I want to get. I checked my Hotmail account a while back to make sure no one had been sending email there by mistake, I was still getting upwards of 100 crap emails per day there.

Boo-urns to Hotmail!

'stina :D

I've read that the only way to "fix" the Hotmail spam problem is to upgrade to a paid acount with micro$oft. I've got 3 yahoo accounts and get little to no spam. If you go yahoo, just make sure to go through the preferences and make sure they don't share your info with anyone else.

Guest jroo

hahaha, thats funny , i knew that you had hotmail even before i finished reading all of the posts. definately switch , its worth it!