Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to lemmon bar!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

wtf! I didnt go to a party tonight cause I wanted to hang out with my cp friends and not a single soul was there! I stood there like a frigging asshole at the bar getting made fun of by these hot girls cause I was alone and pathetic looking. where the hell was everyone?

Originally posted by gabo

wtf! I didnt go to a party tonight cause I wanted to hang out with my cp friends and not a single soul was there! I stood there like a frigging asshole at the bar getting made fun of by these hot girls cause I was alone and pathetic looking. where the hell was everyone?

OMGGGGGGGGGGG...IM SOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But Eugene didn't get in..and we stood there waiting for you, hoping you would show up, but you never did...and we didn't have your number to tell you this...:(

Next time...Please give someone your #

and once again......

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by codica3

See, that's what you get for hanging out with the "Brooklyn crew".. :rolleyes::laugh:

Hey we brooklyn crew stick together, so if one person didn't get in we bounce. We don't leave anyone behind, WE COME TOGETHER WE LEAVE TOGETHER:hat:

Originally posted by kingartur

Hey we brooklyn crew stick together, so if one person didn't get in we bounce. We don't leave anyone behind, WE COME TOGETHER WE LEAVE TOGETHER:hat:

Good for you and the rest of your cult or whatever you wanna call it but there's one thing between being loyal to your crew and then completely fucking other people over.

Originally posted by codica3

Good for you and the rest of your cult or whatever you wanna call it but there's one thing between being loyal to your crew and then completely fucking other people over.

We have loyalty to everyone, we chill infront of the place till about 12. we called as many people as we could to get Gabo's phone # and noone seemed to have it. We got there around 10:30, Highmay was late but he came around 11:30. we waited lil longer and then went somewhere else, cause no one else showed up.

Originally posted by kingartur

We have loyalty to everyone, we chill infront of the place till about 12. we called as many people as we could to get Gabo's phone # and noone seemed to have it. We got there around 10:30, Highmay was late but he came around 11:30. we waited lil longer and then went somewhere else, cause no one else showed up.

:cry:

Guest gabo

I got there at 10:45

and I was standing in front of the place just looking for someone I knew to walk in or out.

I was EVERYWHERE inside that bar! I was upstairs... I was downstairs right infront of the stairs... I was by the bar downstairs...

I think I almost got my ass kicked cause I was starring at this one guy I thought was jon.

the worst was having these two bitches make fun of me... but she got hers when she fell off the bar stool.

dont worry I am not pissed off... just dont know how I didnt see anyone there. and I was there 12:15

Originally posted by gabo

I got there at 10:45

and I was standing in front of the place just looking for someone I knew to walk in or out.

I was EVERYWHERE inside that bar! I was upstairs... I was downstairs right infront of the stairs... I was by the bar downstairs...

I think I almost got my ass kicked cause I was starring at this one guy I thought was jon.

the worst was having these two bitches make fun of me... but she got hers when she fell off the bar stool.

dont worry I am not pissed off... just dont know how I didnt see anyone there. and I was there 12:15

I must of just missed you......we were standing outside hangin around for a solid hour just waiting.

Shit happens