Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is everyone going tonight?

Originally posted by codica3

Wow.. are you serious?? Who you know at Gamma Sigma.. it's the blue house that isn't affiliated with Rutgers right?? Next to the big Saint Elmo's building and the TKE house??

yea i think thats the one. my friend ed is part of that frat. wierd bunch of ppl though

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yea i think thats the one. my friend ed is part of that frat. wierd bunch of ppl though

Yup they are definitely a weird group of people.. LOL.. I knew a few people from there.. werd.. have a good time and spin some hot shit. REPRESENT!

Originally posted by flash0120

Where ever you're going to be hun. ;) Actually, I think it's going to a low key night and I'm going to Mercury Bar on 33rd St and Third Ave.

:laugh: i guess your gonna be at the laundry mat then.

i still dont have a clue:confused: on where to go

Originally posted by reenichole

:laugh: i guess your gonna be at the laundry mat then.

i still dont have a clue:confused: on where to go

Are you looking to go clubbing or bar/lounge with dancing? There re a ton of cool places in the East Village with dancing. Cafe Deville, Liquids, and Opaline are fun tonight.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

aww I miss school.....n yes that is a very odd group of people....a lot of the girls....are umm a little on the butch side.....but have fun!

lol yea they are butch. they got a binch of lesbo's, but wut do u expect from a co-ed frat? good thing about the frat though...idk why, but some of the HOTTEST girls come as guests to the parties. idk how these freaks get them to come, but im glad they do. they do have good parties though. once everyone's drunk theyre mad cool and they party hard