Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weirdest thing to ever happen to you in a club

Originally posted by sfkid22

I was at twilo for paul van dyk in 99, It was towards the end of the night. I see my friend flirting with a transvestike(spelling), he was so fuked he had no clue, i told we're leaving, i gonna wait for him outside in the car, he comes out with two transvestike's, i got stuck giving them a ride to their apt, in queens, going inside ( which i did not want to do) smoke and watch them hook up, freaked out and dragged my friend out. Btw one of them tried to bring me into another room to fuk while the other was going to fuk my friend. Thats a freakin nightmare.

damn that sucks...feel bad for you bro, that is a nightmare. you should have gave them a toekick right to the nuts(you know they got em too) and peaced out as quick as possible.......how did your friend not know what the hell he was walking out with? when its dark and you really cant see, thats bad, but not as bad....but when you walk out in broad daylight with those things, i'd be like OMG!!! :eek: thats a sign of some serious drugs the night before, or a really nasty fetish

It didnt happen to me, but I saw this guy talking to this girl for a little while at SF. They started to hook up with each other. I know it happens every night, not a big deal. But this is a little different. The girl gets up and says she will be right back. This guy looked like he was in love with the girl. But the only thing she wasnt a girl, she was one of the SF transvestites. But this guy was so fucked he didnt know the difference. His friends were trying to tell him but he was to wrecked to understand. After 5 minutes of his friends yelling at him the guy falls to the ground and starts crying like a little kid. I've seen worse shit ,but for a non- major drug story this was fun to see.:laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yo...You're right. I am a magnet for crackheads! They always end up right next to me. I don't get it. That guy at Factory was bad tho...mighta been one of the few that don't make it outta there. I also like the kid that just recently popped up....walkin around all fuked up... " I'm on EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! " :laugh:

FUCK YOU JAY

why did you have to blow up my spot....now everyone knows SHIT..

JUST KIDDING:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: