Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Tempts last nght ???

I was listening to the radio and they were saying it was wall to wall insabne that you couldnt move?? maybe im glad i didnt go

I was thinking tempts should take over the resturant on the corner and make a door way going through. make that area kinda like a lounge with couches and stuff to sit on.

Awesome.....I have to admit it was only my third time down the shore and I had a blast!! Great vibe....music was good and the place was jumpin. Looking forward to making a return. It reminded me of the way CPI used to be.....but not this yr.:)

Tempts was good last night, most def crowded but not wall to wall. The music was good all night long, a couple classics and his own new remix of "That Look" was hot. The usual Happy Birthday Denny and then it was out of the door. Great night.

Thanks for the shots Ceeotter!

It was another crazy weekend for me.

Friday at DJais was great, then afterhours at my house was to long.

Saturday Tempts was amazing, to much fun, but fun comes with a price. I got like no sleep this weekend. I want to go to sleep right now, but I'm afraid I won't wake up.

NJDIONYSUS thanks for the shots:D

Originally posted by tempkid

Saturday Tempts was amazing, to much fun, but fun comes with a price. I got like no sleep this weekend. I want to go to sleep right now, but I'm afraid I won't wake up.

sleep is overrated. you're loco....

Originally posted by tempkid

Tempkid you missed it on Saturday night at Merge I did a shot of cuervo....I should've taken a picture so you could see for yourself that I can do shots.

You're crazy....LOL!!!! :D

I had the time of my life . A smile from ear to ear.

I tried to get off the dance floor a few times but I kept getting lured back by the soul shaking music!!!!!!!!!!

How cute was it that the dj had his pappa in the dj booth!!!!!

Hope its like this past sat till the end of summer!!!!!

Simply said, Tempts rocked this weekend. The music was slammin all night long on Saturday. Many shots later, I remember seeing Star on the dancefloor, I think Neena and finally I got over to see Ceeotter for some shiny disco ball shots with TempKid, Tyco, Binoy (I think), maybe Theresa and someone else. It was late by that time and ya know what happens. I do remember the new remix of "That Look" and when Denny dropped "In Your Eyes," crazy night. I had friends from Boston down who never left the dancefloor!

Sunday, got to Tempts early to hit off some shots with Frankie. Ran into VIP-Tech, hope you're still not hiding out bro. More room to dance on Sunday, another good time. I look up on the stage and who do I see, Z. dancing her ass off. You go girl! I have to give credit to my warriors from Boston... these people are hardcore, closing Tempts on Sunday night and driving home in time for work Monday morning.

BMW4Jay, I asked for you again bro. Maybe next time, lol.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Simply said, Tempts rocked this weekend. The music was slammin all night long on Saturday. Many shots later, I remember seeing Star on the dancefloor, I think Neena and finally I got over to see Ceeotter for some shiny disco ball shots with TempKid, Tyco, Binoy (I think), maybe Theresa and someone else. It was late by that time and ya know what happens. I do remember the new remix of "That Look" and when Denny dropped "In Your Eyes," crazy night. I had friends from Boston down who never left the dancefloor!

Sunday, got to Tempts early to hit off some shots with Frankie. Ran into VIP-Tech, hope you're still not hiding out bro. More room to dance on Sunday, another good time. I look up on the stage and who do I see, Z. dancing her ass off. You go girl! I have to give credit to my warriors from Boston... these people are hardcore, closing Tempts on Sunday night and driving home in time for work Monday morning.

haha. you're a big focker

Nice meeting you.....I don't remember doing any shots though.....lol :D

Denny was amazing on Saturday and Sunday....

Sunday night was possibly the best time I've had at Tempts all summer. The Crowd response to every song, and the energy in the place was out of control... Denny played a lot harder then he normally does and the crowd was loving it. Loved "that look", the sickening Reina Loop, and what he did to a "woman's worth"... Definitely looking forward to hearing his next set, to see what he does next....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Denny was amazing on Saturday and Sunday....

Sunday night was possibly the best time I've had at Tempts all summer. The Crowd response to every song, and the energy in the place was out of control... Denny played a lot harder then he normally does and the crowd was loving it. Loved "that look", the sickening Reina Loop, and what he did to a "woman's worth"... Definitely looking forward to hearing his next set, to see what he does next....

I wish I had went on Sunday, we decided to take it easy. I've benn noticing that I've been having a better time at Tempts Sundays now. I have gone the past 3 Sundays and they have been AMAZING. Granted, I had a great time at Tempts on Saturday. The place was packed, but I only felt crowded for about the first 15 minutes. Denny played some great new songs, such as That Look, and some of my favorite classics. I was real excited to hear "The Tamperer" and the end of the night. Does anyone know what the second to last song he played was?

EVERY SUNDAY I WILL DANCE MY ASS OFF UNTIL THE SUMMER IS OVER........YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST...ESPECIALLY YOU - JOEL....THANKS FOR TAKING MY PURSE AND KEYS...LOVE YA BABE