Let's Clear This Up

phunk303

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Saleen,

Since you hate Exit so much and love Roxy, you will be happy to know that Edgar V. will be playing at the Roxy in New York on August 30th. He must not be so terrible if he is playing at the largest clubs in the country. Where is it that you are playing this weekend? I don't think your bedroom counts.

Originally posted by princess07

Well Saleen,

Since you hate Exit so much and love Roxy, you will be happy to know that Edgar V. will be playing at the Roxy in New York on August 30th. He must not be so terrible if he is playing at the largest clubs in the country. Where is it that you are playing this weekend? I don't think your bedroom counts.

Thanks for the info.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by princess07

Well Saleen,

you know what i had a long post for his but i deleted it.

Answer me these questions:

1. why isn't he the resident on sat @ space anymore.... And an answer like "its politics" doesn't count, in the real world money talks and all else walks...

2. Should he be the resident over oscar on saturdays?

no middle of the road answers either, yes or no

3. is he a better dj then oscar who is the resident who does a great job? Please no answers like "they are two different styles"

fucking pick one, not both... if you don't have a prefrence then you have an agenda....

4. is turning the music off no matter what the situation accepatable?

5. will the fins finally beat the jets...?

6. Is Britney Spears the most famous person on earth with no talent, just a great body and dance moves?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I think Edgar was the Friday Night Resident, and Oscar the Saturday Night Resident.

the big night down here is saturday, i'm not sure of the history either with edgar and space and what nights, etc, point is if you want to be a big dj here in miami, you want the decks on a sat night at space....

DID YOU SEE JOHN ABRAHAM IS OUT FOR 4 WEEKS AND MISS THE OPENER? BUTT VINNY T SAID HE'LL BE READY FOR THE OPENER...

Originally posted by saleen351

the big night down here is saturday, i'm not sure of the history either with edgar and space and what nights, etc, point is if you want to be a big dj here in miami, you want the decks on a sat night at space....

DID YOU SEE JOHN ABRAHAM IS OUT FOR 4 WEEKS AND MISS THE OPENER? BUTT VINNY T SAID HE'LL BE READY FOR THE OPENER...

Edgar is already a big DJ in Miami.

Hes not some nobody, and hes not a bad DJ.

Space is just as packed on Friday Nights as it is Saturday Nights.

And yes.......I seen that shit, Im not too happy about it either. Gotta my tickets for the game soon. And we gotta figure out a tailgate thing, you got a grill and all that other shit.

Guest saleen351

Edgar is already a big DJ in Miami.

Hes not some nobody, and hes not a bad DJ.

Space is just as packed on Friday Nights as it is Saturday Nights.

And yes.......I seen that shit, Im not too happy about it either. Gotta my tickets for the game soon. And we gotta figure out a tailgate thing, you got a grill and all that other shit.

all taken care of.... my new parts for my grill should be here in a week. I got a 400 dollar grill for 50 bucks... Sketchy people down here;)

I think we may bring a pick up truck and have the boys follow in a car. its only a 10 minute ride.. plus at 6am there is no traffic.............. i'm thinking buying a deep fryer, may deep fry some whole chickens, hams, turkeys then dump the oil out and have my roomate make some clams and oysters. Plus pork roll, pancakes, burgers, diry water dogs with kraut and diced onions, i'm thinking about going with a keg. I gotta call them to see if they allow it.... if not probably just get 5 cases of brew dogs.... My mom is alreadying shipping in a cooler some stuff shells with some italian sauage and peppers... Got a radio with some tunes on it. All classic rock plus i downloaded the jets chant so we can blast it.... I got to order a jets flag.....

ahhhhhhhhhhh soooo much to do, soooo many fins fans to piss off... plus 500 bucks for bail........ i get too wild most of the time...

Originally posted by saleen351

I think we may bring a pick up truck and have the boys follow in a car. its only a 10 minute ride.. plus at 6am there is no traffic.............. i'm thinking buying a deep fryer, may deep fry some whole chickens, hams, turkeys then dump the oil out and have my roomate make some clams and oysters. Plus pork roll, pancakes, burgers, diry water dogs with kraut and diced onions, i'm thinking about going with a keg. I gotta call them to see if they allow it.... if not probably just get 5 cases of brew dogs.... My mom is alreadying shipping in a cooler some stuff shells with some italian sauage and peppers... Got a radio with some tunes on it. All classic rock plus i downloaded the jets chant so we can blast it.... I got to order a jets flag.....

ahhhhhhhhhhh soooo much to do, soooo many fins fans to piss off... plus 500 bucks for bail........ i get too wild most of the time...

Cool, I never tail-gated before, so im looking foward to it, ill have a bunch of people with me, so when you start planning this let me know, and ill throw in money, or whatever....

Guest saleen351

Cool, I never tail-gated before, so im looking foward to it, ill have a bunch of people with me, so when you start planning this let me know, and ill throw in money, or whatever....

mid sept all the planning will come together...

i saw your pic on bugouts site.

Whats going on here.....we all know who the the best DJ is here....its Eddie G...even Eddie G said that night that Edgar is a Has been.

and why are my topics being deleted...can someone give me an explanation....this is crap if we can expresse ourselfs.

EDDIE G is better than EDGAR V...EDDIE G has told me that he will blow Edgar out of the water.

remember eddie g rules

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

Whats going on here.....we all know who the the best DJ is here....its Eddie G...even Eddie G said that night that Edgar is a Has been.

and why are my topics being deleted...can someone give me an explanation....this is crap if we can expresse ourselfs.

EDDIE G is better than EDGAR V...EDDIE G has told me that he will blow Edgar out of the water.

remember eddie g rules

Your post was moved to the drama board because it's DRAMA. No one deleted it.

remember eddie g rules

im gonna ask again

WHO THE FUCK IS EDDIE.G

remember eddie g rules

Who the fuck is this loser and what rock did he crawl out from under. I think i might have an explanation as to why your post was deleted. Maybe it's lack of maturity and A BIG SHAMELESS ACT OF SELF PROMOTION being that you suck. Go back and hide under that rock, you've dug your own grave on this board. I wouldnt even post an apology. BYEBYE

Applause for Edgar. Nice move by posting your side of the story. We still respect you, just keep on keeping on!!!!!! Just go with the flow next time and try not to stop the music. After all it is what we go to see you for. Try not to let it happen again. See ya around.!! J:smoke: :shades2:

This is what eddieg-soldier posted

Jason....your a fool just like Edgar...EDDIE G WILL TAKE OVER MIAMI....he has said it that he will blow EDGAR V away and put him out

This is what eddieg-soldier sounds like to me.

Eddie G will be supreme ruler of all clubland! Mwuhahahaha. Don't all of you understand he is our master and we are to do his bidding. Salvation is your only chance Edgar V. Accept Eddie G as supreme DJ of Sobe and you will be spared.

Come to think about it...hmmm...maybe the poster is a diehard fan of eddies....being that he only has like 6 posts and recently just membered up. The question lays up in the air. Come forth! imposter! lol.....too funny. what some people do for attention