Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Missing:tasha

Artie,

Tarah (her friend) called and told me. This is very sad.

To everyone else: Tasha has worked the door at various clubs for many years in the scene. She currently has worked for all the subliminal parties and most of Rob Fernandez's events (Vinyl Friday too) and recently, the new Centro Thursday which a few of us are involved in.

If anyone hears anything, please contact us in any way shape or form.

:(

In our prayers.

Steve

From Tashas friend Tara:

Hopefully you guys can help some how. My friend Tasha Miranda has been missing since Saturday morning around 8a.m. Last we heard from her she called her roommate and said she was on her way home from Vinyl. She works the door...she never showed up at home. She's no where to be found and this is not like her. We've checked precincts and hospitals. The car she was driving is missing as well. We need all the help we can get. I've attached a picture of her. Here's my cell phone number if you hear anything. 917-478-0708.

Thanks,

Tara Foley

hello everyone...

i'm usually not on this site much since its early days but i got word of this through VIP Guestlist. I was wondering if anyone has called the media yet? Missing people has become a serious problem recently and it would benefit Tasha if word got out quickly on the news. Just an idea, im sure someone's already on it...

weird...got this e-mail today...

Hey guys, hopefully this site and newsletter can make a difference that really matters. A good friend of a lot of us here is missing. Tasha is a beautiful girl that was last seen leaving work at ARC/Vinyl in lower Manhattan early Saturday morning (she does the door there as well as other clubs throughout the city). Below is her pic and a message from her friend. Please forward this around to all you can and hopefully someone will have good news for us :-)

any info can be emailed to us at tina@vipguestlist.com

or call the number below..

check here for updated info..

http://vipguestlist.ync.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=020751

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Tashas friend Tara:

Hopefully you guys can help some how. My friend Tasha Miranda has been missing since Saturday morning around 8a.m. Last we heard from her she called her roommate and said she was on her way home from Vinyl. She works the door...she never showed up at home. She's no where to be found and this is not like her. We've checked precincts and hospitals. The car she was driving is missing as well. We need all the help we can get. I've attached a picture of her. Here's my cell phone number if you hear anything. 917-478-0708.

Thanks,

Tara Foley