Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse at GLOW-DC Sat. August 10th

clubglow

D:FUSE

At GLOW

Saturday August 10th

NO LINE, NO WAIT…NO PROBLEM!

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

D:FUSE (Perfecto-UK, Moonshine, Glow) is representing U.S.A. to the fullest. His double mix CD, “PEOPLE”, on Paul Oakenfolds ‘Perfecto’ Records was a must have for all clubbers this year. Stateside, he is a staple in the successful, “Moonshine Over America” Tour, and the “Paul Oakenfold Perfecto Records Tour”. D:Fuse holds residencies at San Francisco super club Release and our own GLOW. Overseas, D:Fuse has become a regular at UK super clubs Godskitchen, Gatecrasher, and Cream. GLOW bi-monthly resident D:Fuse was named one of the “15 People To Watch In 2002” by Mixer Magazine. D:Fuse will be one to hear on this night.

$5 OFF ADMISSION WITH THIS EMAIL ALL NIGHT

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you Glow resident D:FUSE, alongside weekly residents PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman) and HOPE (4twenty4) for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nations Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system…the only way to listen to the top DJ talent in the world. Amazing intelligent lighting, visual and laser show by LJ’s Johnnie and Alex. Come see your favorite GLOW resident DJ’s D:fuse, Pete Moutso and Hope, spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor.

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 10pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at Club Insomnia 714 6th Street NW, DC

**NEXT WEEK 8/17/02 Duane King (Producer Artist Mgmt, Club Ra-Las Vegas)**

Coming soon…Johan Gielen, Armin van Buuren, Marco V, George Acosta, Ferry Corsten and Pete Moutso.

GLOW RESIDENTS: George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, D:Fuse, Talla 2xlc, Cosmic Gate and Pete Moutso

Actually, Malanee won't be here! :eek: Shocking, yes, I know. We have to make sure to represent for her. I was gong to wear her hair thingies and the fur top, but I doubt they'd even let me in.

Don't worry Merkie, we always have a large group at D:Fuse (partially for protection).

Originally posted by crank47

Actually, Malanee won't be here! :eek: Shocking, yes, I know. We have to make sure to represent for her. I was gong to wear her hair thingies and the fur top, but I doubt they'd even let me in.

Don't worry Merkie, we always have a large group at D:Fuse (partially for protection).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the fur top.....

well since she wont be in attendance that will just mean well have to make up for her absence in the dj whoring aspect of it, although guys in fury tops and wearing hair thingies with their faces plastered against the dj booth might not be the image glow wants to give.

Hmmmm... I was planning to host the preparty next week for Sasha, but I guess I could do this week too. Don't know about both nights though. Do people have a preference for one or the other? I guess I could for both nights too, if the demand is there. :D