Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior leaving exit sept5th for roxy

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I know junior doesnt like exit that much but he will be going from bad to worse by moving to the roxy...

my dream would be to have danny on fri and junior on sat... that would be the hottest party in the city!

I just hope junior is bluffing and not serious about roxy

Originally posted by gabo

I know junior doesnt like exit that much but he will be going from bad to worse by moving to the roxy...

my dream would be to have danny on fri and junior on sat... that would be the hottest party in the city!

I just hope junior is bluffing and not serious about roxy

wtf are you talking about....roxy worse than exit :jawdrop:

what have you been smokin :blown:

Guest gabo

cause junior and victor have different crowds... junior needs an afterhours... juniors crowd needs an afterhours.

and I think ark will make sat afterhours. besides I just dont like roxy. I have tried to like it but something about the space sucks.

Originally posted by girly

Junior going to Roxy Saturdays is not a bad move at all. Its more his type of party at the Roxy. Hot gay boys all around:tongue: As for the space, Roxy has one of the most spacious dance floors in the city.

At first I thought it was a bad idea... then I remembered what kind of crowd goes to Roxy on Saturdays. He should fit in, now if you were to bring Junior in on Friday he would PMS like crazy.

Originally posted by girly

Junior going to Roxy Saturdays is not a bad move at all. Its more his type of party at the Roxy. Hot gay boys all around:tongue: As for the space, Roxy has one of the most spacious dance floors in the city.

I agree completely. :aright:

Guest gabo

I am not saying that roxy has a small dancefloor... I am just saying that I am not crazy about roxy. I am not really bashing roxy I just think junior needs afterhours.

a party creates afterhours... the crowd that is drawn will bring that to roxy... most of the people that go to exit on sat night will more than likely follow junior if he goes...

Originally posted by gabo

I am not saying that roxy has a small dancefloor... I am just saying that I am not crazy about roxy. I am not really bashing roxy I just think junior needs afterhours.

i kinda have to agree that junior is staying at exit..

think bout it... im not sure bout the price of the booth.. but i have heard rumors over far excess of 250,000 for the booth they had specially made for junior...

why would he leave that for the booth at roxy... nothing against roxy.. but i dont see them spending that kinda money on a booth for him...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

i kinda have to agree that junior is staying at exit..

think bout it... im not sure bout the price of the booth.. but i have heard rumors over far excess of 250,000 for the booth they had specially made for junior...

why would he leave that for the booth at roxy... nothing against roxy.. but i dont see them spending that kinda money on a booth for him...

the booth for junior cost just a tad over 6 million.

he had dolce and gabbana(sp?) design and decorate it.

junior is a pain in the ass like that.

I dont know what he is going to do , but I do know he isnt too happy at exit... with the way security treats his crowd and the fact that his crowd has thinned out cause most people hate exit.

but I am sure if they offer him enough money he will stay... everyone has their price

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

$6 million for a booth????......That number def. must be wrong....What can you possibly put into a dj booth that would cost 6 million?

I really have no idea what he has in there... I have seen it but all I see is lots of electronics ... I really have no idea what the fuck it is. to be honest it doesnt look like it would cost that much but that what they say... even junior has been know to brag about it.

maybe its also his private vip room next to the booth

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

$6 million for a booth????......That number def. must be wrong....What can you possibly put into a dj booth that would cost 6 million?

I really have no idea what he has in there... I have seen it but all I see is lots of electronics ... I really have no idea what the fuck it is. to be honest it doesnt look like it would cost that much but that what they say... even junior has been know to brag about it.

maybe the cost includes his private vip room next to the booth

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Yeah, I was just going to post that until I saw you beat me to it! Still, I don't see how it could POSSIBLY cost that much. I guess anything's possible.

I remember reading somewhere that he's got something like his own bathroom or sink and all kinda of crazy ammenities plus all the crazy technical stuff.

I've been trying to find something that may list what he's got in there, because after all this, now I wanna know, lol.

If he does move, it's gotta be tough leaving that set up. It's like going from a Park Ave penthouse to the barrio....