Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: biz or spacious

staceyg5

Originally posted by staceyg5

dunno mikey but u never know, ya know?

but really need to know...

ya should post on dannys board, you'll probably get a answer quicker then, asking spacious to answer a question.........better chance of getting struck by lightning before it gets answered...:blown:

I think it may be confirmed. I saw an attachment that Spacious put on a thread a few days ago and it was for upcoming Space events. It had Danny Howells on the 5th of October along with Matt Hardwick on a seperate date and John 00 Fleming for a Godskitchen event also on a seperate date, which I believe it to be on the 25th of October.

Originally posted by james954

upcoming events. some crap dj's and tenaglia and howells. oh, and desyn was on there as well.

Dannnnnnnnnnnny.TTTTTTT yeah yeah yeahhhh

I hope the line is down the block like last time, and I walk up to the front, yeah were on Dannys list, haha :D

yeah, i need some guestlist action for that. you going to sasha?

Guestlist action for that is not easy to come by :)

Sasha maybe, I think my friend from NY is gonna be down here that Monday, so we'll probably come down and go.

Im gonna see what I can do for Danny.T, how many people I can add plus my self, last time It was me comped plus 7 reduced for like $20.....so ill see....

yeah, let me know. i can probably sort you out for a slot or 2 for sasha in return.

I think im good with Sasha, but ill definetely let you know, ill let you know, if I get 8 again, you'll definetely be reduced....Just remind me...but its a promise :)

Unlike Memorial day, more kids from NY come down here for Labor day, so my friend who has his list, probably has to hookup more people in NY, but ill find out soon.