Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

guitar center sale

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by MadamMillie

SHADY!!!!

one day i'm really gonna :blown: you

:punch: :punch: :punch:

anyway to answer the question, i *might* buy a pair of mk3's, they're going for $399/ea right now

Yes, because it's DEFINITELY the turntables that's making you wreck. :laugh:

Aww, I'm only foolin'. If you've got the $$, then definitely get the Techs.

On the other hand, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. You can get the Techs from Guitar Center any time for about $379 if you're willing to haggle. That's a little more than cost for them. That's how much I got mine for. So don't feel like you HAVE to get them now to get a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

SHADY!!!!

one day i'm really gonna :blown: you

:punch: :punch: :punch:

anyway to answer the question, i *might* buy a pair of mk3's, they're going for $399/ea right now

You should go to PAWN SHOPS they have mk2's for about $200 - $230 each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lobster1981

You should go to PAWN SHOPS they have mk2's for about $200 - $230 each.

Dude! What pawn shops are you going to?!?! The ones I've seen all have like cheap ass costume jewelry and dusty 1970's tv's in them.:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Dude! What pawn shops are you going to?!?! The ones I've seen all have like cheap ass costume jewelry and dusty 1970's tv's in them.:eek:

I used to wark at one in Baltimore. Not all of the pawn shops are bad in some of them you can find some GOOD shit.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×