Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Family

It was definately a weekend to remember. As always you guys managed to make my head spin from all the drinks. By the way, thank you Rich Rydell for the shot. It got to me safe and sound from Brian. I must say that I'm proud of myself because I did not get sick either nights and that's a first. Just for the record Rich and I DO NOT hate each other despite all the stupid rumors. Anyway, I just want to thank everyone who showed up, for an amazing time. I could not have asked for a better birthday weekend. It's because of all of you guys why Tempts is so incredible year after year. We only have 4 weekends left so let's finish off the summer of 2002 STRONG! Big thanks to: Maria, Lynn, Jen, Fran, Sergio, Teo, Santana, Pete M., Binoy, Joe Armenio, ACE, Rich, Ceeotter, Manny the Greek, Atip, DanFury, NJDionysus, Brian1500, all the boys from NJGuido, Sinsational, Ann Marie & Chris, Kermzy, Bella, Tempkid, and everyone from this board as well as anyone I might have forgotten, for all the well wishes. See you all next week!

Denny Tsettos

Originally posted by Kermzy

Words cannot describe the FUN I had this weekend!!!! Especially Saturday! I was so happy to hear "Above the Clouds", aaahhh the memories!!!

Happy Birthday again Denny and keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

THAT DUB IS THE BEST, IT BRINGS YA RIGHT BACK TO 99

Thanks Denny for another great summer so far!!!

The first time I stepped in Tempts in 98 I fell in love with the club because of the energy and music. I only went like 3-4 times that year, but made sure to get a house down the shore, 99 till present ,so I can make it down every week as possible. Tempts is the only club I can go to 16 straight weeks and not get sick of.

The last 2 weeks have been really insane. There is no excuse why the last 4 won't be.

BTW I also thought it was dope that your paps was up in the booth chilling with you on your birthday

:D

this past Saturday was sick............

everyone was in great spirit and the energy level was amazing...........Denny I couldn't have asked for better music..........so many goodies in there, great stuff.

Tamperer with the lights on........wha wha!! crazy..........see yas Saturday.

:D

Thank you Denny for an excellent saturday night. Once again the whole scene was insane. Couldn't make it sunday although I heard it was a sick night as well.

Thanks Temptations, Denny & Jersey Joel for making the summers in Seaside all they can be and then some.

Hey Denny .. I was in Tempts sunday night. didnt realize it was your birthday though. Just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday and tell you you were on fire sunday night! you pissed a few bouncers off though at your closing - but i thought it was great!!

Sorry i didnt get to the booth to say hello.

it was my first time out in seaside this summer ... i'll be back!!

shawn ink

Originally posted by njdionysus

Can someone make me a copy of Denny's Tempts 2002 Summer CD? I never got a copy, nor did I make it up to the booth to grab my reserved copy either. I would appreciate it from someone, thanks guys. Let me know, I'll trade you for shots!

as soon as i get MY copy back from a friend, i was going to re-do the cd for myself and set some track breaks every 5 minutes because i have zero patience to fast forward thru the cd. i guess i can make an extra one for ya.

Denny:

Just add this one to the many many great w/e's but musically your :dj: spinning was a 10!

Your remix of That Look was :jawdrop: I wish we can have that all year round but then we probably wouldn't appreciate Tempt's so much.

:bday: :bday:

many many more!

p.s. I'll have to buy you a shot this w/e :beer: