Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday>

wait, i thought who da funk was just performing "shiny disco balls" . i ddint think they were spinning too. i could be wrong. idk who's spinnin. and wuts the muthafuckin deal with DT? is he there this fri or not????

either way ima be at roxy this fri and possibly arc. but id like to know wtf is actually goin on. this has got to be the first time ever that ive gone out not knowing who im goin to see or wuts goin on. its usually well planned out. seems as though no one knows wuts goin on this friday.

fuck it. im goin over to tunnel and then across the street to twilo for afterhours

Originally posted by xtcgspot

wait, i thought who da funk was just performing "shiny disco balls" . i ddint think they were spinning too. i could be wrong. idk who's spinnin. and wuts the muthafuckin deal with DT? is he there this fri or not????

either way ima be at roxy this fri and possibly arc. but id like to know wtf is actually goin on. this has got to be the first time ever that ive gone out not knowing who im goin to see or wuts goin on. its usually well planned out. seems as though no one knows wuts goin on this friday.

fuck it. im goin over to tunnel and then across the street to twilo for afterhours

U WISH!!!:rolleyes: