Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

Makes Me Wonder.....

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

why it seems like the person I'm seeing now doesn't want a certain person to know that we're seeing each other. Hmmmmmmmm!

Who is the certain person, is it an ex or something ? MORE INFO :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rdancer

Who is the certain person, is it an ex or something ? MORE INFO :tongue:

yeah thats what i was thinking too. if thats the case obviously she stil has feelings. no matter the situation, it is sketchy.

fuck her in the ass and leave. :tongue::letsgo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

No, she's older than me. She's 25.

Dude, that's weird~

I was once going out with this muslim girl, who's parents were the Real Deal Muslim religion. She also wanted to keep our relation hush hush, prolly in fear that they might find out she was going out with this blonde crazy guy, LOL...

It started to bother me at times when we were out in the public, and she wouldn't want to hold my hand. I was like WTF?/?

Still, i don't know why she wants it so low-key. You might want to talk to her and understand where she's coming from. You might hear some things you don't want to hear, but sometimes the truth DOES hurt, that's just how it goes.

But from what you've said about this girl, id take things slow. Seems like she's a bit hesitant, so just downshift into 2nd gear for now ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing that when you say she's never had a boyfriend, you mean a serious boyfriend??? At the age of 25, that's just not kosher. If she really said she's never had any kind of boyfriend, that's just not true.

Why doesn't she want her mom to know you two are dating? What is her rationale (not that there's really any way to justify that) ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by perns2002

Maybe it's her religion or culture. Maybe her parents are super strict..............?

PARENTS?? WHo the hell cares....she's 20 fucking 5....I'm 25 and I haven't listened to my parents (about dating and shit they can tell me NOT to do) for YEARS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by perns2002

Maybe it's her religion or culture. Maybe her parents are super strict..............?

We spoke last night for a while after messing around and she asked me if I thought we were being too physical. She explained to me that she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and that what we do is all so new to her, and that it's a little scary at times. She's really shy when it comes to a lot of things (intimacy, public displays of affection, etc.) But she's really a great person and I don't think she is hiding anything from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

We spoke last night for a while after messing around and she asked me if I thought we were being too physical. She explained to me that she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and that what we do is all so new to her, and that it's a little scary at times. She's really shy when it comes to a lot of things (intimacy, public displays of affection, etc.) But she's really a great person and I don't think she is hiding anything from me.

Well best of luck to you too.......... Nothing wrong with wanting to wait for marriage for sex........... That's how it used to be afterall. Pss (my mom was a virgin when she was married)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

We spoke last night for a while after messing around and she asked me if I thought we were being too physical. She explained to me that she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and that what we do is all so new to her, and that it's a little scary at times. She's really shy when it comes to a lot of things (intimacy, public displays of affection, etc.) But she's really a great person and I don't think she is hiding anything from me.

But what does that have to do with her not wanting her Mom to know you two are dating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

But what does that have to do with her not wanting her Mom to know you two are dating?

It's hard to explain. I went with her to visit her family in Virginia two weeks ago and we stayed at her mother's house. It's just hard for her when her family labels me as her boyfriend. Like I said, she's new to all of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

We spoke last night for a while after messing around and she asked me if I thought we were being too physical. She explained to me that she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and that what we do is all so new to her, and that it's a little scary at times. She's really shy when it comes to a lot of things (intimacy, public displays of affection, etc.) But she's really a great person and I don't think she is hiding anything from me.

It seems like she's really old fashioned when it comes to relationships. Where has she been hiding all these years! I don't know of any friends that have been virgins when they got married. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I think that's hard to come across these days.

Maybe she isn't hiding anything and is very shy. Try to take it slow.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

:confused: Ok my only guess is she's had only girlfriends before not boyfriends ?? and she's scared to tell her mom that she is not a lesbion???:idea:

.........am I close?? :D

haha i'm with you on this one :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

:confused: Ok my only guess is she's had only girlfriends before not boyfriends ?? and she's scared to tell her mom that she is not a lesbion???:idea:

.........am I close?? :D

This i doubt. Sounds too much like a soap opera scene, and this girl doesn't sound like she's got that much baggage.

Originally posted by meli2444

It seems like she's really old fashioned when it comes to relationships. Where has she been hiding all these years! I don't know of any friends that have been virgins when they got married. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I think that's hard to come across these days.

Maybe she isn't hiding anything and is very shy. Try to take it slow.

I think you nailed it on the head ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×