Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxy!

DETROIT

Ok......

my only experience with Oxy, was when my friend gave me an OXY 10.....snorted it, and did not feel a thing.......I did not know at the time that OXY 10mg was the lowest dose made.......I heard that you need an OXY 50 or 60mg to feel it, and that 80mg was the largest pill/dose.......well, yesterday i was looking at the PDR (Physicians Desk Refrence) And I saw 3 things.....i was wondering if anyone has come across any of them, or tried them........

1) OXY 160!!!!!!!! The Shit looked as big as a Fucking Horse Pill.....I thought 80 was the biggest Purdue Makes......This was blue, and oval, not round.

2) Liquid OXY.....Is this in hospitals only???....It was Liquid Oxy, taken orally with a dropper....Is it the same thing as the pill?

3)Fast Release 80 oxy....It comes in an orange Gel-Cap, and releases it all at once....the reason OXY Pills need to be crushed is because they are time delay......but this one gives it to you all at once, eliminating the need to crush it.

I had no idea these three things existed, and was just wondering if anyone has tried any of them.....(not just oxy, but #1,2,or3)

i took oc 80's like two months ago, they are very nice if your gonna just chill, do not reccomend drinking with it, will make you puke, i drank on it and i never felt so much pressure in my chest when i was puking, there very nice tho. u can actually function on that shit. its so strong that mixing it with other drugs will be bad..........

terminal cancer patients,but anyone with significant chronic pain who has become immune to other opiates over time. They'll often prescribe Methadone for that or Oxy depends on the patient as well as the Doctor. That was my next step in June but I decided to stop taking them all and I feel much much better now. I had a few op's on my knee and femur over the last 20 mos. and was immune to most opiates. The 8 mg Dialudids only effected me if I took 5 and mostly was snorting them at the end. Maybe thats why the 3 hits of E didnt hit me at Area2? But then again 1 or 2 hits was rolling me at Tsunami. Hmmmmmmm????