Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** where does everybody work??

Originally posted by laurie619

ITs in menlo park malll its a sports bar. .. go on a WED its always packed karyokee night too. . .Older goodlooking crowd

I LUUUUV IT, but then again I'm a sucker for the preps, and business men...:laugh: :laugh:

:confused:

We are talking about the same champs right

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: Sorry, I'm 22 so anyone that is older then that is old...;)

Hey jp18~ I we are talking about the same one you dont agree

I guess being from edison im alittle against it, I cant take running into my entire highschool (its not that Im not sociable, but i hate the gossip) plus I worked in N. ED so I know some people from colonia, n. ed, woodbridge and Islen) it just seams to much of LOCALS for me....I do make it there twice a year with my brother (its the only place we can actually hang out together)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

then again i didnt grow up on the mean streets of edison either.

JP did u know anyone with the last name Furchi???

Mean streets of Edison, lol. I went to high school in Edison too, although its rare that you'll find me hanging out in town other than the gym. Not that I've moved too far, out of state and back to Main Street Metuchen.

I sure the hell wouldnt drive from Fort Lee to go to Champs, its not worth the gas!

Furchi? I knew a Furcha.

Originally posted by jp18

I guess being from edison im alittle against it, I cant take running into my entire highschool (its not that Im not sociable, but i hate the gossip) plus I worked in N. ED so I know some people from colonia, n. ed, woodbridge and Islen) it just seams to much of LOCALS for me....I do make it there twice a year with my brother (its the only place we can actually hang out together)

I hear that. . .I see some people from my HS too (cranford high) it drives me up al wall. . .gossip central. . .she got fat, she still doesnt have a b/f...blah blah blah. . .you think people would grow and and not care...I guess something will never change :rolleyes:

hmmm many places

uh i started in elizabeth then to brooklyn then back to eliz then to roselle for a short stop and to linden for the rest of my adolescent years now in metuchen.

NJ what gym u go to ?? i go to xtreme

main st isnt so bad sometimes some real cuties at brewed awakening too bad i think i would ruin them

Although if i was JP i wouldnt wanna see people from edison either. I would be embarrassed in front of my friends if someone from edion came up to me in champps

JP whos watching the office tongfiht

Originally posted by njdionysus

Mean streets of Edison, lol. I went to high school in Edison too, although its rare that you'll find me hanging out in town other than the gym. Not that I've moved too far, out of state and back to Main Street Metuchen.

I sure the hell wouldnt drive from Fort Lee to go to Champs, its not worth the gas!

Furchi? I knew a Furcha.

Did you go to EDISON, JP, BISHOP AHR?

Doubleplay---dont know a furchi??

I watched the office, it was pretty slow last nite.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Cool. I am in advertising too, but I do graphics. What agency do you work for if you dont mind me asking? One of the big ones? BBDO?

I used to work for Media Edge (Y&R)..now I work for MPG - Media Planning Group...it is a smaller agency but we have some pretty decent accounts.

:)