Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

can anyone describe their feelings when...

Recommended Posts

....they meet someone attractive and interesting for the first time? is it like a mass of butterflies in your stomach? or a rising feeling of interest or whatever?

i usually feel giddy, that i've met someone who is not like the rest of the people in the streets everyone sees, sometimes i think that a lot of people are just clones of the same pattern, same mentality, same thoughts, same image, same goals. it makes me think that there aren't so many people out there anymore who are afraid of being themselves...

any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually get awed. I can't stop smiling (which I have a hard time doing anyway) and I can't stop looking deeply into their eyes. I usually have to look away every now and again, because, from what I've been told, I have intense eyes, and I can feel the intensity grow to me and from me, and when I first meet someone, I can't say how much is too much. I can feel my heart beat faster, as well as endorphins rush throughout my entire body.

I agree that there are a lot of people out there who are almost like clones... dead batteries, if you will. They are forms with no noticable energy about them. But, I also tend to be able to find and attract people who are in touch with themselves. I think when you really know yourself and are comfortable with it, it's kind of like a beacon for other people who are similar, maybe because you are able to see past the surface, and think to yourself, "Now that's someone I really want to know."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i usually get crazy butterflies.... really nervous.... and extremely giddy.... but its fun when u eventually get so comfortable around that person that u still feel the same, even more, for them... but dont have to be all nervous anymore :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I generally don't get that kind of feeling the first time I meet someone. I've met too many attractive/intriguing people who made me giddy at first but turned out to be complete letdowns...

But after a while, when I wake up to realize that I'm physically and intellectually attracted to someone...

I get a feeling from my stomach, up through my lungs to my heart, that's almost suffocating. It's an internal battle between the giddiness I want to feel and the self-control that I feel I must administer in order to not jump into something blindly.

So I guess you could call it a very intense, fearful kind of elation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hoke

I get a feeling from my stomach, up through my lungs to my heart, that's almost suffocating. It's an internal battle between the giddiness I want to feel and the self-control that I feel I must administer in order to not jump into something blindly.

So I guess you could call it a very intense, fearful kind of elation.

Well put!

I have gottent he giddiness from first meeting someone.....but I think it is more incredible when u are getting to know them

like the amazing feeling you get even w/ their slightest touch upon ur skin....sending shivers down your body

(favorite is when a guy gently directs you with his palm on the small of your back)....then you just melt

:drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

i think even the "interesting" person is most likely a clone deep down inside.

while i somewhat agree with this, i guess i'm a bit childish in the way that i still hope that there are people out there that will prove me wrong...

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

But, I also tend to be able to find and attract people who are in touch with themselves. I think when you really know yourself and are comfortable with it, it's kind of like a beacon for other people who are similar, maybe because you are able to see past the surface, and think to yourself, "Now that's someone I really want to know."

:love2: that's perfect~ i feel like you attract people who exhibit the same kinda energy you do... and like velvet said, if you'e comfortable with yourself and open minded, you just show that to the world and it attracts similar beings... this doesn't happen all the time obviously, but sometimes it just ends up working out and it's amazing... ::sigh:: :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

:love2: that's perfect~ i feel like you attract people who exhibit the same kinda energy you do... and like velvet said, if you'e comfortable with yourself and open minded, you just show that to the world and it attracts similar beings... this doesn't happen all the time obviously, but sometimes it just ends up working out and it's amazing... ::sigh:: :grin:

I feel this way not just about the girls I am attracted to, but also with my friends. There's something deep created, making tight, unbreakable friendships. When it does happen in a romantic sense tyhough, it's the most wonderful feeling in the world. :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i usually get happy for about five minutes.

Then reality hits when i realize they're going for the typical "clone" guy, not for me.

followed by anger when the "clone guy" decides to treat them like shit.

followed by venomous acidic resentment when they finally leave him after going down with the ship, then trying to retain some form of self worth and respect by getting with me.

then i just turn evil and fuck with their heads for the pure satisfaction of seeing someone in pain.

...yeah it's not such a great day today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

i usually get happy for about five minutes.

Then reality hits when i realize they're going for the typical "clone" guy, not for me.

followed by anger when the "clone guy" decides to treat them like shit.

followed by venomous acidic resentment when they finally leave him after going down with the ship, then trying to retain some form of self worth and respect by getting with me.

then i just turn evil and fuck with their heads for the pure satisfaction of seeing someone in pain.

...yeah it's not such a great day today

:isok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that feeling , but more importantly I like how your life gets all shaken up, and you get out of your shell cause you know that this person might be someone who will change your life forever ;)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wideskies

yeah, sorry about that *wipes some off your cheek* but hey... you're sexy ;]

:tongue::isok: well i appreciate the puke bath.

hey how in the heck did we manage to run so far away from the topic at hand? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×