Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moving back to miami

richarddjames

Hmmm, I guess I would choose Miami because of the weather, but London has a much better scene when it comes to the big rooms. Now onto this promoter death threat drama, I would have to be there to decide who's right and who's wrong, but it seems I have heard this story before with club owners/promoters/personas/empresarios, whatever you want to call them, threatening the other competitors with death, etc. I believe that guy is in the witness protection program ice-fishing and dating fat chicks. So I would just be careful of what you do or you may end up far from the beautiful women and weather of Miami Beach. You all know the story, the guy seemed to have it all, dated supermodels & celebrities, and owned clubs and restaurants. A few deals with the devil and some bad moves and look where he ended up. What ever happened to capitalism and free markets, competition is good, if you can't take it, get out of the business, cause this club business is one of the most competitive out there, you don't see death threats from one movie studio head to another because their movies came out on the same day, please. If you are good at what you do, you shouldn't even have to talk about it, your parties, djing, or whatever you do will speak for itself. just my two cents

House Music All Night Long.