Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Friday!!! SHINY DISCO BALLZ!!!

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

you asshole are on the top of the list of not being allowed into the club, unless you can pull an all mighty miracle you and a few others on this board who have trashed the roxy time after time, i know for a fact are not allowed into the club.....

And i'll tell the hot dog man outside to not sell you any food!!!!

Just to give you that whole going to bed w/o supper feeling.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure highmay is just crying his little head off in his bed because he can't play with the cool kids in the Meat and Plastic factory.

Right Highmay? Don't cry now. :) Someday you'll be cool like everyone else and dress and dance like everyone else.

Some day you'll have enough class to get rid of the dirty rican in you, and you'll look like the good handsome guys on NJGuido.com :)

Then you can go dancing with everyone at the coolest club in NYC and listen to the coolest hard trance oh and grind with hot scantily-clad girls [but not too hard - you might rub their face off on your shirt!]

yeah someday Highmay will be a cool kid but until then we all just have to wait, because nobody can be perfect like the people at the Roxy.:lol3:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

And i'll tell the hot dog man outside to not sell you any food!!!!

Just to give you that whole going to bed w/o supper feeling.

NOOO!!! That would be tortue. Got me a weiner last night. Nice guys. They know where the business is at.