Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Needed: How Do U Stop Someone....

What do u do when someone cock-blocks you every chance he got? Beside kicking the living shit out of him cuz it happends to be one of your "friends." Now he never gets laid, and i dont mind a little competition because i am pretty confident in my game but it doesnt look good when two friends are kicking it to the same girl. unless they are talking for a thresome :eek: usualy none of them gets it. The funny thing is that i could be talking to one of the 4 girls, and he would start a conversation with the same girl that i am talking to. Lately i would walk away giving him a chance but knowing that she will get bored of him and walk over to me (which is about 60 % of the times, the other 40% i will walk over to her after she has walked away from him) but now i am realy getting sick of it. Anybody has an idea......?:confused:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

What do u do when someone cock-blocks you every chance he got? Beside kicking the living shit out of him cuz it happends to be one of your "friends." Now he never gets laid, and i dont mind a little competition because i am pretty confident in my game but it doesnt look good when two friends are kicking it to the same girl. unless they are talking for a thresome :eek: usualy none of them gets it. The funny thing is that i could be talking to one of the 4 girls, and he would start a conversation with the same girl that i am talking to. Lately i would walk away giving him a chance but knowing that she will get bored of him and walk over to me (which is about 60 % of the times, the other 40% i will walk over to her after she has walked away from him) but now i am realy getting sick of it. Anybody has an idea......?:confused:

Did you ever tell him he is cockblocker and that he needs to stop bc he is pissing you off:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

Did you ever tell him he is cockblocker and that he needs to stop bc he is pissing you off:mad:

i have but he always says *acting like he is mad* that he was not even trying to get anything, he was just making a conversation. But its always the same girl that i am talking to that he is trying to "conversate." In the same time i dont want to make it a big deal with him, cuz if i do confront him and he still doing his thing that will go into a WAR:mad:

:laugh: YOU BOYZ WORRY SO MUCH, JUST BE YOURSELF :laugh:

I'm a cockblocker so my friends say...whenever I go out with my "guy friends" and they try and hit on a girl, the girls always look at me with a dirty look, and walk away . . I feel bad, but the guy are starting to get upset with me. . .well not all only XJ8...:laugh: Hey~ Michael why dont you post. . .cmon...:D

i have but he always says *acting like he is mad* that he was not even trying to get anything, he was just making a conversation. But its always the same girl that i am talking to that he is trying to "conversate." In the same time i dont want to make it a big deal with him, cuz if i do confront him and he still doing his thing that will go into a WAR:mad:

You have 2 options then

1. You see the girls tell him which one you want to talk too and tell him to talk to the other. Compromise.

2. Be a dick if starts pulling that shit...start embarrassing him, talk shit infront of the girls...

A kid who went to daytona with me back in the day was like that, I tried being nice about it, but it didnt work...So I completely embarassed him the entire trip infront of the girls we met...He learned his lesson:D

You have 2 options then

1. You see the girls tell him which one you want to talk too and tell him to talk to the other. Compromise.

2. Be a dick if starts pulling that shit...start embarrassing him, talk shit infront of the girls...

A kid who went to daytona with me back in the day was like that, I tried being nice about it, but it didnt work...So I completely embarassed him the entire trip infront of the girls we met...He learned his lesson:D

You have 2 options then

You know how bad thats going to look if two friends are dissing eachother for this girl - infront of this girl..she will feel like she is THE SHIT

Originally posted by barbiegirl

if you wanna put a hit out on him - i know peeps !!!

:blown: :blown: :blown:

no doubt :D

thats not a bad idea...finaly someone came with a real idea!:idea:

how do we do that? ohhh hold on my "friend" wants to talk to you...cuz he saw me talking to u

Find some other people to go out without unless he ends the cockblocking, he obviously has no game from what you said, so let him roll by himself, he'll get the hint to change his ways, yeah its a little drastic, but he needs to be given an ultimatum.

"Find a girl with big tits, it'll make you feel good about yourself"

House Music All Night Long.

Originally posted by thepulse

Find some other people to go out without unless he ends the cockblocking, he obviously has no game from what you said, so let him roll by himself, he'll get the hint to change his ways, yeah its a little drastic, but he needs to be given an ultimatum.

or we could have :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

Originally posted by thepulse

well its not like i only roll with him in clubs but we have mutual friends and he hapends to be there most of the time:mad:

nobody likes a ho-hog....my advice would be to act yourself and let the girl know you are interested. if your boy starts acting up, be calm and walk away. she already knows how you feel.....fighting over her and cockblocking eachother is only gonna make yourself look stupid and believe it or not, the girl might not even like all that kiddie bullshit between friends....might just drive her away from both of you and the next thing you know, she's talking to your friend who hasnt even said a word to her. anyway, play it cool and dont get involved with that childish shit....i never met a girl who loved immaturity and stupidity, except when i was in 6th grade.....and this one time at band camp....:laugh:

Originally posted by whitecamaro

nobody likes a ho-hog....my advice would be to act yourself and let the girl know you are interested. if your boy starts acting up, be calm and walk away. she already knows how you feel.....fighting over her and cockblocking eachother is only gonna make yourself look stupid and believe it or not, the girl might not even like all that kiddie bullshit between friends....might just drive her away from both of you and the next thing you know, she's talking to your friend who hasnt even said a word to her. anyway, play it cool and dont get involved with that childish shit....i never met a girl who loved immaturity and stupidity, except when i was in 6th grade.....and this one time at band camp....:laugh:

u r totaly right and thats what i have been doing but its not like i am the best guy in the club(pretty close though LOL) with girls its a matter of time...one second they r feeling u and the next second they r not. so since i am walking away n she walks away from him and goes talks to someone else the chances are she will meet someone else and forget about me. dont get me wrong i am not worried about the usual girls that i meet in clubs ....they are dime -a dozen for me, but what happends if i realy like one and that happends?:( n dont give me the usual BS that if its supposed to happend it will..i dont belive that...u got to work for what you want "personal opinion" Oportunity knocks in your door once, n if u dont open knocks in the next door!

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: YOU BOYZ WORRY SO MUCH, JUST BE YOURSELF :laugh:

I'm a cockblocker so my friends say...whenever I go out with my "guy friends" and they try and hit on a girl, the girls always look at me with a dirty look, and walk away . . I feel bad, but the guy are starting to get upset with me. . .

I hear ya on this one, but oh well...lol

u r totaly right and thats what i have been doing but its not like i am the best guy in the club(pretty close though LOL) with girls its a matter of time...one second they r feeling u and the next second they r not. so since i am walking away n she walks away from him and goes talks to someone else the chances are she will meet someone else and forget about me. dont get me wrong i am not worried about the usual girls that i meet in clubs ....they are dime -a dozen for me, but what happends if i realy like one and that happends?:( n dont give me the usual BS that if its supposed to happend it will..i dont belive that...u got to work for what you want "personal opinion" Oportunity knocks in your door once, n if u dont open knocks in the next door!

true...opportunity will only take you so far......u def gotta work for it, but like i said if you let her know whats up and she is feelin you too, then there shouldnt be a problem. if your boy acts up, wait til she walks away and approach her by yourself and talk to her, letting her know that your friend is a big chooch. if he still gets in your way, keep buying him drinks til he cant speak or slip some G in his drink. that should get him off your back for a while