Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza review- Space-Bora Bora-Beach Pics

took these while i was there a few weeks ago, yes yes the hype is all true, no other place like it, vibe, people, music, weather, im going back next summer without a doubt.

- Space was the best club in terms of vibe "We Love Sundays" saw Sasha throw down a hard set, along with sander kleinenberg, saw Sasha after his set, asked him why doesnt he come to nyc more often. his answer "There is no clubs out there for me to play" Ironic he's playing at Arc next week, hmm

-Manumission was enormous, i liked the fact they hand you a map when you walk into the place, makes me feel like im at disneyworld with the big dome. music was good, the shows were interesting, many rooms to walk into and out, overall nice.

-Pacha, got there to see Darren Emerson for the subliminal party, very nice club, one of the nicest in terms of decor and space i seen, the rooftop is awesome, emerson played great from start to finish although i left when he dropped some disco.

-Amensia, went there for the Cream party with Tiesto/Picotto, in my opinion, the best night of music i have ever heard ever, which means any night in sf, any night in exit, any night anywhere here, with the exception of one pvd night at twilo that i still hold true in my heart, absoutely mind-blowing set by tiesto , i wish all these djs would play the same way they do on the island when they come visit nyc, i forgot the mix he threw down of 'in my memory but the reaction of the crowd made it seem like they heard it for the first time, Picotto, the minute he went on, the crowd knew what to expect, banging techno that literally kicked everyone in the ass, hard hard hard, only downside to the night,it was sf-like jp bday packed, couldnt move anywhere without getting knocked over but that goes to show you the popularity of these guys.

check out the pics, makes me sad to see them as i countdown my days for next summer, the scene around here isnt just the same but thats what memories are for.