Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Float or Roxy...

....I need help...I haven't been out in a few weeks 'cause Im always so damn tired from work! :zzz: I'm going out Friday but I don't know if I should go to Roxy or Float before i hit Arc...I've been to Roxy plenty of times so I know I'll have a good time but on the other hand I've never been to Float & a change might be pretty good...but I'm very torn between which one to go to :confused:

any suggestions ?

I would say Roxy, but it's just cause I'm going and want more people there. If I were you I would hit up Float this Friday and Roxy Next Friday for Vicious. I'm going this weekend b/c I can't go next weekend, I will be in Miami, club Space DJ TIESTO. :D

anyone know what the dress code is at float i was there a while ago, and it didn't matter cause i with some people that knew people at the door, but i wanna check out Ma bell tomorrow nite, so anybody got any info on wearing sneakers or not?????? i know they can be pricks there.

Originally posted by zeeker

i'm not totally sure what their dress code is but I always got the impression that it was a more upscale type of place. hey, you might be able to get away with Sneaks, but I doubt it.

thanx for the info

Honestly they are both good parties. Even though I can honestly say that the numbers at Roxy have gone down in the last weeks and last week I was at Float and it was insane. Shawn Ink and Paul Perri ripped it. The dress codes at Float has gotten a little more relaxed but you should still dress up a little since I really saw no one with sneakers.:D :D

am I getting carried away?

def. not... I myself wil never go out looking like that...

But I know for a fact if you know the right people... u can get in wearing nothing special... (yes sweat pants and t-shirt...) I have seen certain people in that attire... on several occassions...

like the whole club scene in NEW YORK....

it all comes down to who you know...

Lou