Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot girls have it easy...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

its just as easy as that...

i tend to agree with you dg...but for some reason i think it isn't as easy as it seems, maybe i was a hottie in a past life :confused: who knows? but if you are beautiful and educated...then you have everything to gain and nothing to lose in this society~but beauty eventually fades~and then you have what? nothing...well no~not rilly...you have a rich ass 6-fig husband and a trust fund, and if you divorce you can legally take half of whats his, but you get the idea... :idea:

DG you are wrong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is not hot to one person is hot to another. It's all about personality, how you carry yourself, what you think about etc.

There are many hot girls out there who do not get approached or whatever. "hot" girls may not even be aware they're hot. In fact, I find it is hot girls who need sex the most. They need to orgasm badly. YOU have to give it to them DG. It's all you baby! They want you. Give them the cock.

CAREER WISE... I KNOW MANY GIRLS WHO ARENT QUALIFIED FOR THEIR POSITIONS ETC.. BUT THEY FLIRT AND WEAR SCANT OUTFITS, AND ETC... AND THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHIGN SHY OF MURDER... PROLLY EVEN THAT TOO... THEYVE TOLD ME SO MANY STORIES THAT THEY BEAT SPEEDING TIX BY CRYING OR FLIRTING OR DONT HAVE TO WAIT IN LINES AT CLUBS IF THEY JUST ACT LIKE THEY WERENT GOING IN TO BEGIN WITH FLIRT WITH THE BOUNCERS AND ETC... SHIT LIKE THAT... THATS WHAT IM REFFERING TO... MAYBE THIS IS AN ELITE GROUP OF FEMALES IM DOING WITH AND I SHOULDNT STEREOTYPE HOWEVER... I THINK MOST "HOT GIRLS" GET THESE PERKS...

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS... LONG STORY...)

CAREER WISE... I KNOW MANY GIRLS WHO ARENT QUALIFIED FOR THEIR POSITIONS ETC.. BUT THEY FLIRT AND WEAR SCANT OUTFITS, AND ETC... AND THEY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHIGN SHY OF MURDER... PROLLY EVEN THAT TOO... THEYVE TOLD ME SO MANY STORIES THAT THEY BEAT SPEEDING TIX BY CRYING OR FLIRTING OR DONT HAVE TO WAIT IN LINES AT CLUBS IF THEY JUST ACT LIKE THEY WERENT GOING IN TO BEGIN WITH FLIRT WITH THE BOUNCERS AND ETC... SHIT LIKE THAT... THATS WHAT IM REFFERING TO... MAYBE THIS IS AN ELITE GROUP OF FEMALES IM DOING WITH AND I SHOULDNT STEREOTYPE HOWEVER... I THINK MOST "HOT GIRLS" GET THESE PERKS...

Thats how I'm getting through life....Tight see through shirts......

Originally posted by cool2223423123

There are many hot girls out there who do not get approached or whatever. "hot" girls may not even be aware they're hot. In fact, I find it is hot girls who need sex the most. They need to orgasm badly. YOU have to give it to them DG. It's all you baby! They want you. Give them the cock.

BAHAHHAHAAAAAAA~! :laugh: good shite bro...as far as them being hot and not knowing it, goodluck. thats the "type" i've been searching for...its a given, what more can you ask for, rite?

Here's another thought for you DG. Hot girls may not be that "hot." A lot of girls look pretty hot in their short skirts and makeup...... but then

like the new Gwen Stefani Video. We know she is the bomb, but she looks WAY hotter when she is all done up right? Right. Even so, yes Gwen, we love you, underneath it all.

Because consider: what makes someone hot? Cindy Crawford is hot, but she is boring. Gwen is dynamic.

It's not all about looks. It's a combination of looks and personality. And what is personality? Hmm... I think you have to look for the girls with energy.

http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/default.asp?artistID=1019547

See "Underneath it all"

DG you are wrong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is not hot to one person is hot to another. It's all about personality, how you carry yourself, what you think about etc.

VERY TRUE!!! VERY TRUE!!!

You know what I say... Fuck those hot girls. Those are just beaatches and gold diggers. We don't want to take them home anyway. Serious. They will be played out and used up in 5-10 years.

Cindy Crawford is hot, but she is boring. Gwen is dynamic.

there you go: i don't understand either of their popularity; i think cindy crawford is average-looking and gwen stefani is entirely repulsive.

but i think there's one very predominant stereotype the "beautiful people" have hanging over them: many assume that the good-looking aren't very bright. there's a prejudiced notion that people have either looks or intelligence.

I think any girl that is pretty attractive has it easy to an extent, just b/c makeup is a wonderfulthing, and so u can look stunning after applying it when u may not look like that usually. I also think most girls know how dumb most guys are and so they get what they want by flirting and stuff. My female friends do it..shit I encourage it. LOL. I won;t even tell u the numerous times i go to clubs and a radio station is giving away tickets to a concert or whatever, and the first thing they look for are girls who will bare some skin..or at a club where girls can wear SLUTTY SLUTTY clothes but guys can't wear a sleeves shirt?! So basically if u are a hot girl(blond hair is a plus right now) U can do pretty much whatever u want(to an extent)

Also I agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there are people where the majority of people find them attractive.. true not EVERYONE is well enough..I think gwen is very pretty, but cindy....Not really...but also u have to consider that hollywood can pretty much make anyone alot more attractive to HOT.

I mean look at B.spears and all the guys who would like to fuck her.. the girl is pretty much average to me.. i have seen tons of girls that resemble her, she isn;t anything special.. btu hollywood took her and made her this big sex symbol, and now look at her...they make her look fabulous!

Originally posted by weyes

there you go: i don't understand either of their popularity; i think cindy crawford is average-looking and gwen stefani is entirely repulsive.

but i think there's one very predominant stereotype the "beautiful people" have hanging over them: many assume that the good-looking aren't very bright. there's a prejudiced notion that people have either looks or intelligence.

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to Gwen as repulsive??? You seriously need to lay off the crack! Gwen is one of the most adorable women out there!

they are popular because the media and others (fashion industry for example) DECLARE them as beautiful.

and the sheeps (read 98% of the whole population) follow the lead cause they are USED to being told what to wear, what to drive, who to talk to and who not, what to say and what not to say, what is beautiful and what not, etc.

they rationalize (in their mind) the decision the media MADE for them. and because of that the people that the media declared beautiful actually BECOME beautiful in the sheep´s eyes

people don´t like to make decisions, they rather look up to people to MAKE them for them in the illusion these people know what´s best for them.

very true. in fact, beautiful people have to work much harder and have to prove themselves much more than average looking people cause people tend to assume they got everything in their lifes because of their looks and do not really "deserve" being in the position (job-wise for example) they currently are.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to Gwen as repulsive??? You seriously need to lay off the crack! Gwen is one of the most adorable women out there!

i did actually see a picture of her when she looked like a normal person, and even kind of pretty, from her high school yearbook in some teen magazine before she destroyed her own looks with all of that bleach, clown makeup, and horrible clothing, and when she wasn't constantly making funny faces, pretending she can dance or acting like her singing is something we all should be able to stand listening to :puke: .

i did actually see a picture of her when she looked like a normal person, and even kind of pretty, from her high school yearbook in some teen magazine before she destroyed her own looks with all of that bleach, clown makeup, and horrible clothing, and when she wasn't constantly making funny faces, pretending she can dance or acting like her singing is something we all should be able to stand listening to :puke: .

i agree...gwen got a cool personality but thats it...i dont find her atractive..and most of all...she aint got no class when it comes to clothes...she has a nice body but no tits and no ass....get my point?:nono: :nono: