Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thus. Peaks????

For those who went....... you understand. I have had a great time here each and every weak this summer but this Thus. was fucking the best by FAR....

Name it..... the music, crowd, energy...... etc..

Great time, nice to hang w/ all the cpers...

(whos the jack ass that wouldn't say his screen name?)

after the music stopped at 2:30- the floor gave a HUGE ovation to Richie and didn't let up.

Richie teased Relentless (buc's request? yea right)

When the party is this good let it GO till 3!!!!!!!

thanxs... george.

Kosta over comes adversity and puts in another great performance... Nice to see you

Brian- burn the disc for the splash man.

Nice......

Chris

Definently a great night at metro. Seriously its getting better and better there every thursday. Good to see the usual CP crew in there as well. Rydell was on the whole night (someone reply with a track listing of some of the songs tonight please :) )

Metro lounge is gonna have to clear out some tables for more room because this place is getting more packed every week.

Originally posted by thesandman

For those who went....... you understand. I have had a great time here each and every weak this summer but this Thus. was fucking the best by FAR....

Name it..... the music, crowd, energy...... etc..

Great time, nice to hang w/ all the cpers...

(whos the jack ass that wouldn't say his screen name?)

after the music stopped at 2:30- the floor gave a HUGE ovation to Richie and didn't let up.

Richie teased Relentless (buc's request? yea right)

When the party is this good let it GO till 3!!!!!!!

thanxs... george.

Kosta over comes adversity and puts in another great performance... Nice to see you

Brian- burn the disc for the splash man.

Nice......

Chris

Relentless was MY REQUEST Buc wasnt around. I love my little performance at the end of the night Getting 1000 drunk people riled up. I htought they were gonna have to call the riot police!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Relentless was MY REQUEST Buc wasnt around. I love my little performance at the end of the night Getting 1000 drunk people riled up. I htought they were gonna have to call the riot police!!!!!!!!

Relax Kosta......don't get your panties in a bunch you fool......Sandman was referring to a certain Seaside DJ that has been over killing that tune for the past 4 years.....I don't wanna mention any names.....*cough*....Tsettos.....*cough*

Why can't that song just go away.......Sort of like you bitch!!!!!

I hope things are getting better for you. Keep your head up!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Relax Kosta......don't get your panties in a bunch you fool......Sandman was referring to a certain Seaside DJ that has been over killing that tune for the past 4 years.....I don't wanna mention any names.....*cough*....Tsettos.....*cough*

Why can't that song just go away.......Sort of like you bitch!!!!!

I hope things are getting better for you. Keep your head up!!!!

I dont wear panties I wear thongs, which reminds me yo mama wants em back (cheap bitch). J/k Relax that was a lil harsh!!!!!!

Facts of Life

Rule #189945

Things that wont go away.

1.Kosta

2.Kosta throwing napkins at Metro and Merge

3.Kosta's Whistle

4.Relentless

5.Denny

6.Denny playing Relentless

7.Richie

8.Merge

9.Metro

10.George getting drunk behind the bar by midnight (inside sources tell me he's shooting for a 1:00 am drunken fool time now)

More to come later!!!!!!!!!!!!