Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good looking people there is a place to go

TENTH AND WILLOW in Hoboken Last night. I probably should keep it a secret , but I'll let all my CP brothers and Sisters know about it. It was have price Martini's. Good looking girls and guys and Great time for a Thursday night I can't even keep my eyes open today.

Originally posted by 32oots

TENTH AND WILLOW in Hoboken Last night. I probably should keep it a secret , but I'll let all my CP brothers and Sisters know about it. It was have price Martini's. Good looking girls and guys and Great time for a Thursday night I can't even keep my eyes open today.

I was thrown out of there in January for being too drunk:mad:

What do they expect when we have a $25 open bar for 3 hrs........

But definitely was a good time b4 i got the boot:D

Originally posted by magilicuti

before ppl get pissed at me, I just think its a bad way to promote a club by saying good looking people go there. Does that mean ugly ppl shouldn't bother or they'll be kicked out?

I was thinking about defending my comment, but I just figured, "HEY if doesnt like it thats his business"

Personally, on the whole I am not a fan of Hoboken.

Very few places will I actually go.....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Well i definatly cant get in i am not yuppie and not good looking so thats it for me. besides cant stand hoboken. Alot easier to invite 100 people to my house and shove them in a closet.

Now that's what I call a party......:laugh:

LOL spygirl . No more parties at my house. Too many expensive things to break and i remember parties at my parents got WAAAAY out f control . Ended up pulling out a shotgun a few times

Mental note, play nice with Doubleplay!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by latinaz

Damn. I wanted to go but its only GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE... How about me? Where do the uglies go?:(

Hahahaha I just wanted to say good looking people were there last night, I don't know about every night. I'm don't even like going to hoboken, but that is the only place I will go.

Well i definatly cant get in i am not yuppie and not good looking so thats it for me. besides cant stand hoboken. Alot easier to invite 100 people to my house and shove them in a closet.

Latinaz ugly uh yeah and im a GQ cover model lol

Hahahaha Yuppie. All you need is boat shoes and throw some buttons on a table cloth. Don't forget nooooooooo socks.