Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Essay Contest - ViP, Admission, Drinks for Tiesto

biznation00

What difference has Space made on the Miami/SoBe Scene & how do you perceive our scene without Space??

Remember the days of Salvation, Groove Jet, Warsaw, Liquid, Shadow Lounge & and the Mix?? Those long sweaty nights of happy feet have swept us by, but have helped our scene evolve into what it is today. What would the Miami/SoBe scene have been without these clubs. What if these clubs had never existed?

With this in mind we're taking you back to English 1101. Share with us your opinion on how Space has made a difference on the Miami/SoBe Scene. We'll even call it an Essay contest!! The winner receives Complimentary Admission for 4, a VIP Table with Complimentary Bottle of Choice of Vodka and a visit to the DJ booth to meet and hang with DJ Tiesto. All this happens on the night of Saturday, August 17th at Club Space feat. DJ Tiesto. Remember, lets base it on the contributions Space has made to the Miami/SoBe Scene, keeping the focus on its "merits" while also incorporating your imagination of our scene without Club Space today...

Spacessay contest rules...

Entries must be emailed to spaceowner@aol.com

600 words or less

Contestants must be 21 years or older to enter

deadline to send an essay is Wednesday August 14th, 2002

Winner will be contacted via Email

Remember to have fun with it & may the Best Cadet win...

interesting Biz .. very interesting ... could the winner choose the night or can it be the night of Danny Tenaglia instead? ... I already have a short essay prepared, or sort of ... :)

actually, I'd be better fit writing an article or essay on the impact that Groove Jet made on SoBe

SPACE IS THE PLACE ,THE IDEA HAS APPEAL, 20 BUCKS TURN YOURSELF TO WASTE, NOW THATS A DEAL

VINYLADDICTIONZ

WARRIOR-UNTITLED

ARMIN FEAT RAY WILSON-YET ANOTHER DAY

RIVA-TIME IS THE HEALER(hiver&hammer remix)

MARCO V-I FEEL YOU(PVD REMIX) I Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.O.R.P.H.-Consequence(benicio remix)

Solarstone-Solarcoaster(Original mix)

George Acosta-The Reaper(marc la cruz edit)

anything Martin Eyerer produces or remixes!!!!

SHUT UP AND TRANCE!

Mr. Luis Pui are these the things you do to make your head bigger then what it already is. Seems like you need acceptance from people your not satisfy with your self, If not you wouldn’t need people writing essay to make you feel like a better man.. A better man come from inside and you my friend will never have that. Enjoy the big wave your riding now because is not going to last for forever.

It seems like this contest may be a direct result of the controversy that surrounds CLUB SPACE.

I am new to the boards here but certainly not new to Miami club scene nor the music culture. I have been a loyal supporter of Club Space since day one not because of who runs it or how many comps I can get but because of the incredible music talent it poses on a weekly basis and the people who have made SPACE the place it is. I will always look toward SPACE as a music refuge and a place to hang with some of the most incredible people in South Florida. I do however understand the frustrations that many people have with SPACE. I myself have been burned by guest list promises by Louis,do I hate him for it? not really,will I continue to go to SPACE? of course. I think the bottom line is its nice once in a while to know the owner,owners, actually give a shit that you are coming to there clubs as a supporter and are willing to throw you comps when they know you would willingly throw down money to enter anyway. I guess I look at it like this I don't like paying a cover charge to a place where I consider my nightlife home however I don't know anywhere that can provide me with the satisfaction I get there for a 20 dollar cover charge. As long as I have an xtra 20 bucks in my wallet come friday you will see my ass dancing in the blueroom.

TO COMP OR NOT TO COMP THAT IS THE QUESTION????

It seems like this contest may be a direct result of the controversy that surrounds CLUB SPACE.

I am new to the boards here but certainly not new to Miami club scene nor the music culture. I have been a loyal supporter of Club Space since day one not because of who runs it or how many comps I can get but because of the incredible music talent it poses on a weekly basis and the people who have made SPACE the place it is. I will always look toward SPACE as a music refuge and a place to hang with some of the most incredible people in South Florida. I do however understand the frustrations that many people have with SPACE. I myself have been burned by guest list promises by Louis,do I hate him for it? not really,will I continue to go to SPACE? of course. I think the bottom line is its nice once in a while to know the owner,owners, actually give a shit that you are coming to there clubs as a supporter and are willing to throw you comps when they know you would willingly throw down money to enter anyway. I guess I look at it like this I don't like paying a cover charge to a place where I consider my nightlife home however I don't know anywhere that can provide me with the satisfaction I get there for a 20 dollar cover charge. As long as I have an xtra 20 bucks in my wallet come friday you will see my ass dancing in the blueroom.

TO COMP OR NOT TO COMP THAT IS THE QUESTION????

Pardon me everyone while I have some fun with Mr. cuntzum...

"Mr. Luis Pui are these the things you do to make your head bigger then what it already is?"

Impossible...my head can't be any bigger. If it were I would be using it as a billboard. Hey...there's a marketing trick we haven't tried yet.

"Seems like you need acceptance from people your not satisfy with your self,"

I agree. I am never satisfied. As long as I am not satisfied I will keep trying. There's always room for improvement.

"If not you wouldn't need people writing essay to make you feel like a better man, "

True that, this essay should be about me (Mr. Pui). Fuck Space!

"A better man come from inside and you my friend will never have that."

Wong this time Mr. Miagi! There's one thing I am "satisfied" with...and it's not "having a better man inside" me. I will let you have that. Please, I in-sist. Wax on...wax off. Man in...man out.

"Enjoy the big wave your riding now because is not going to last for forever."

Finally something I can relate to...surfing! Costa Rica in 2 months, I wish it would last forever.

cuntzum...is that really your name? I guess CP is running out of user names! You should try playerhater#1... I believe that is still available. As a matter of fact CP is reserving it for you. Quick, try it.

Anyway...Mr. Pui or Puig (spelled properly) wishes you all the best that God, love and life has given me...except for nagging little Dear Abby's like you. Now let's have some fun shall we...write the fucking Pui I mean Space essay and stop worrying so much about my life.

"EARN IT" each and every single day.:)

Space has had it's ups and downs, grant it, I've usually been the first one howling for blood on some occasion. But I've learned recently to take such bumps in stride, no one is perfect.

What I give Space/Spin (is there a unified name for the business?) credit for is that Louis, Kris, and Biz do one important thing. They listen. Not only to industry fucks like me, but to the average CP poster or clubgoer. Change has been instituted time and time again (time and timeagain!), as a result of what has been said on this board. Tom didn't come here on a whim, you posted, Louis and co. listened. Surprise, he's probably gonna be a quarterly resident! Desyn too. Space could have easily booked Deep Dish again, but instead took a chance on Desyn and Tom.

This a good sign for the 2002-03 season. Space is on the brink of another major change, I can sense it.

Not to turn this into an essay :), but I must say that overall, Space has been a Good Thingâ„¢ for the Miami scene.

Originally posted by pod

This a good sign for the 2002-03 season. Space is on the brink of another major change, I can sense it.

Goodddddddddd, I hope its that way during WMC.

Friday Night - Tom Stephan, Robbie Rivera, few others.

Saturday Night - Deep Dish

Sunday Night - Mauro Picotto

Monday Night - Danny Tenaglia

Tuesday Night - Danny Howells

Now thats a fucking lineup, and hopefully a "Idea". :idea:

Originally posted by spacious

Pardon me everyone while I have some fun with Mr. cuntzum...

"Mr. Luis Pui are these the things you do to make your head bigger then what it already is?"

Impossible...my head can't be any bigger. If it where I would be using it as a billboard. Hey...there's a marketing trick we haven't tried yet.

"Seems like you need acceptance from people your not satisfy with your self,"

I agree. I am never satisfied. As long as I am not satisfied I will keep trying. There's always room for improvement.

"If not you wouldn't need people writing essay to make you feel like a better man, "

True that, this essay should be about me (Mr. Pui). Fuck Space!

"A better man come from inside and you my friend will never have that."

Wong this time Mr. Miagi! There's one thing I am "satisfied" with...and it's not "having a better man inside" me. I will let you have that. Please, I in-sist. Wax on...wax off. Man in...man out.

"Enjoy the big wave your riding now because is not going to last for forever."

Finally something I can relate to...surfing! Costa Rica in 2 months, I wish it would last forever.

cuntzum...is that really your name? I guess CP is running out of user names! You should try playerhater#1... I believe that is still available. As a matter of fact CP is reserving it for you. Quick, try it.

Anyway...Mr. Pui or Puig (spelled properly) wishes you all the best that God, love and life has given me...except for nagging little Dear Abby's like you. Now let's have some fun shall we...write the fucking Pui I mean Space essay and stop worrying so much about my life.

"EARN IT" each and every single day.:)

This shit is fucking funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cunzun

Mr. Luis Pui are these the things you do to make your head bigger then what it already is. Seems like you need acceptance from people your not satisfy with your self, If not you wouldn’t need people writing essay to make you feel like a better man.. A better man come from inside and you my friend will never have that. Enjoy the big wave your riding now because is not going to last for forever.

Wow:blank:

Seems like someone never learned his(her?) verb tenses:blank: :(:rolleyes:

Please refer to this "easy to follow" chart for future posts.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/esl/esltensverb.html

Thank you