Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i would like for every1 to answer this Q....

never planned on doing the whole Shrooms thing, but I guess i felt a little obligated when I was in Amsterdam this past Spring. I mean, when are you ever gonna get that chance again? So, I did, and must say that it was an amazing experience. at the risk of sounding like a stoner, it was one of the cooler experiences in recent memory. ugh, they do taste like absolute shit though. I almost :puke: trying to swallow those suckers down. anyway, it was a cool experience. if they fell into my lap I'd probably do them again, but I'm not planning on it.

Originally posted by legend38

My friend killed himself after eating an 1/8th , I'll never touch those fucking things.

don't want to pry into a serious subject or anything, but I'm confused. was he having problems before he shroomed and just happened to commit suicide while he was tripping, or he was tripping and got bugged out and didn't know what he was doing? either way thats awful to hear. just want to understand what you meant...