Clubplanet Nightlife Community

female ejaculation?

weyes

I had an ex in college that was able to do this, and it was really kind of shocking at first. We were hooking up for the first time, just kissing, a little touching, and then out of the blue she asked me to lay on my stomach. So, I oblidged, and she proceeded to mount me (all our clothes were off at this point). So, she's on my back, and she basically starts riding me like we're going at it, except my penis is 180 degrees from her. She starts getting REALLY into it... moaning at first, then louder, then eventually just all-out screaming (loudest girl I've ever heard by far). So the screaming builds to a crescendo, you know she's about to let loose and with a scream I all of a sudden feel my back start to get really, really wet. It was really warm, but for the most part felt like water, but it was just everywhere. All over my back, all the way down to the bed sheets, just wet everywhere. That was kind of her way of telling me that's how she gets when she cums. Everytime we'd have sex and she was about to get off it'd be the same thing, loud screaming followed by a SERIOUS amount of wetness. I guess she was just in tune with her body or something.

But yes, female ejaculation does happen... and it's kind of cool at first. Then it gets a little annoying later (having to wash the sheets RIGHT after sex gets real old real fast).

I read that whole article.... Very interesting study. Is this why they call it the G-Spot or was he referring to something else.

Before reading that i'd say its pretty damn cool and very HOT! But now i wouldn't want it anywhere near my face. To those who didn't read it..... its basically PEE. I don't want a girl peeing in my face.

Do you want me to pee on your face? :confused: Didn't think so.

I can recreate this myself.... get hard, and pee. Done.

I've known girls who withdrew from pleasure because they almost pissed themselves. (sorry for a lack of a scientific term). When i mean pleasure i'm talking about clitoral stimulation.

Originally posted by teklord310

I read that whole article.... Very interesting study. Is this why they call it the G-Spot or was he referring to something else.

Before reading that i'd say its pretty damn cool and very HOT! But now i wouldn't want it anywhere near my face. To those who didn't read it..... its basically PEE. I don't want a girl peeing in my face.

I've known girls who withdrew from pleasure because they almost pissed themselves. (sorry for a lack of a scientific term). When i mean pleasure i'm talking about clitoral stimulation.

nah its different from pee. its clear colored and it doesn't smell like pee.

but if you think that's whack more whack shit can happen....like girls that start crying during orgasm now thats whack.

Originally posted by dr0ne

nah its different from pee. its clear colored and it doesn't smell like pee.

but if you think that's whack more whack shit can happen....like girls that start crying during orgasm now thats whack.

Read the webpage. The ejaculate has all the ingredients for pee. It might not look or smell like it... but when it comes down to it... she is pissin on you. :eek:

Originally posted by teklord310

not so. the link i first provided didn't say that conclusively. there's actually a lot of mystery surrounding this, i'm learning. here's another link, also with inconclusive findings, far superior to and more extensively researched than the first one i posted. i highly recommend you read that one and wish i had found it before:

http://www.ejhs.org/volume4/Schubach/Chap2.html