Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOw old or young is too young

How many years older or younger than you is too many to date someone.

I have a friend that is 39 dating someone 25 and someone who is 35 dating 25.

my other friends kinda poke fun at them. I just cant see dating someone like my friends wives or some of their girlfriends. I would rather blow my brains out than see every saturday night as a trip to fridays or bennigans or just sitting in and watching a movie. Not that going to dinner or watching a movie is bad but not 4 out of 4 weekends a month.

Depends on the mentality of the people involved, maturity levels, interests, etc. Some people don't look, or act their age, and alot of times women prefer older men and men prefer older women and vice versa. Age ain't nothing but a number, I have to admit the Anna Nicole thing was definitely out of line and pushing the limits of common decency. But look at Hugh Hefner, Things that make you go Hmmm. I've actually seen a few women 10 years or more older than me, and still thought, damn, that may be interesting. If you look to hollywood for example, I don't know too many guys that would kick someone like Kim Bassinger to the curb. Hmmm.

House Music All Night Long.

age is just a number.. most of the time.. as i wrote in another post my mom is 50 and my step dad is 32.. they get along great you would never even know there is such an age difference.. however when you are younger.. say 20 and you try to date a 30 y/o.. it usually doesn't work.. you two are in totally different parts of your life.. there really is no right or wrong age.. it really has to do with the people.. i am a strong believer in whatever makes you happy:makeout: