Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pet peeve

I can't frigging stand it when people drive up to a toll booth and open their car door to pay. It always happens when I'm late for something. Just fix the thing already you lazy peice of shit. And if you're one of the people I'm talking about, have a listen when you pull away from the toll. That crackling sound you hear is actually a handfull of pennies I just tossed at your car. Get out the way, I'm late! AND FUCK EASY PASS! They can track you from toll to toll and calculate how fast you were going. Next thing you know you get a speeding ticket in the mail. I'll stick with the 56k toll booth. Just fix your f-ing window

aahhhhhhh

I hate tolls in general. The people who make change think its a chore to do their job and give an attitude.

A few weeks ago i was coming back from the beach and some ass thought it was funny to cut us off in the lane and laughed about it as he went through. I just wonder how funny he thought it was when we pulled up next to him and i hit his window with a baseball and smashed it

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I hate tolls in general. The people who make change think its a chore to do their job and give an attitude.

A few weeks ago i was coming back from the beach and some ass thought it was funny to cut us off in the lane and laughed about it as he went through. I just wonder how funny he thought it was when we pulled up next to him and i hit his window with a baseball and smashed it

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

sometimes......they are really nice!!!!!!!!!:D

besides....when u get a mean one...think about how many years they are shaving off their life by being a toll booth collector.....u know the shit those people breathe all day!!! YUCK!

Originally posted by harddtime

get yourself ez pass bro, unless your speed racer with everyday traffic your prob never going to end up with a ticket. I speed all the time and have yet to get a ticket in the mail.

Just what I want EZ pass. Ask my mom she has a charge on it for the union toll plaza. One from the turnpike and one from the lincol tunnel all with in 5 minutes of one another. # months later she is still trying to get the charges off considering she doesnt live in NJ anymore and wasnt in the state when the charges took place

Just what I want EZ pass. Ask my mom she has a charge on it for the union toll plaza. One from the turnpike and one from the lincol tunnel all with in 5 minutes of one another. # months later she is still trying to get the charges off considering she doesnt live in NJ anymore and wasnt in the state when the charges took place

i'm sorry your mom has two charges on her ezpass that she can't get off her bill, i've never had that problem or heard of anyone else having it. Even if i did, i'd rather dish out the extra 5 or 10 bucks or whatever that cost her just so i don't have to wait on those annoying lines and fuck around with change anymore

Originally posted by 12inch

I can't frigging stand it when people drive up to a toll booth and open their car door to pay. It always happens when I'm late for something. Just fix the thing already you lazy peice of shit. And if you're one of the people I'm talking about, have a listen when you pull away from the toll. That crackling sound you hear is actually a handfull of pennies I just tossed at your car. Get out the way, I'm late! AND FUCK EASY PASS! They can track you from toll to toll and calculate how fast you were going. Next thing you know you get a speeding ticket in the mail. I'll stick with the 56k toll booth. Just fix your f-ing window

aahhhhhhh

Built up Anger.........:shake:

How about the dumbass that actually comes to a complete stop while going through EZ Pass. What is that???

Actually though when I first got Ezpass they sent me two of them instead of just one. But one was registered to someone else. So I called to figure out which one was mine they told me, then they told me to mail the other one back. I'm not cheap or anything but you know what I told her I am not paying to sent this thing back to you. So she said she is gonna send me a postage paid envelope. Yeah that was 6 months ago..Mail must be slow:D ...I still have it. They are complete idiots.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

How about the dumbass that actually comes to a complete stop while going through EZ Pass. What is that???

Actually though when I first got Ezpass they sent me two of them instead of just one. But one was registered to someone else. So I called to figure out which one was mine they told me, then they told me to mail the other one back. I'm not cheap or anything but you know what I told her I am not paying to sent this thing back to you. So she said she is gonna send me a postage paid envelope. Yeah that was 6 months ago..Mail must be slow:D ...I still have it. They are complete idiots.

That's so funny and annoying at the same time..... The point of EZ-Pass is to make things easier....:rolleyes: