Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowgirl and her collages

Originally posted by shook

i rather see somebitch's pic collage posted then ya'll mother fukers and for thsoe who think they have the balls to speak up fuk u LoL its that plan and simple all u message board faggets can suk my dik cause all of u faggets are trash lol 5'11 230 wa wa i'd drop money down i can fuk up any of u fagget postin mother fukers to george is just confident like that

poor little tough guido.

trying to act all hard until the day he meets someone who slits his throat without a care.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im posting this just for you shook... ;)

COLLAGE-CP3_copy1.jpg

Ahhhahahhaha.................hey glow, I gotta question 4 U, don't take it the wrong way but how come you wear motocross jerzey's out to clubs, they're uncomfortable enough when I'm wearing em outside racing, why wear in a club?

I like Fox too by the way,

02097170F.jpg

Originally posted by ou812

Ahhhahahhaha.................hey glow, I gotta question 4 U, don't take it the wrong way but how come you wear motocross jerzey's out to clubs, they're uncomfortable enough when I'm wearing em outside racing, why wear in a club?

I like Fox too by the way,

02097170F.jpg

...they are very comfortable...i like the way they feel on my skin when I dance (the 100% Poly. ones, I dont wear the cotton ones)...I like the way they look since they have a Cartoony kind of feel to them...

...some girls like to wear tube tops & halter tops (which are totally hot), but for me they are much more uncomfortable than wearing jerseys ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...they are very comfortable...i like the way they feel on my skin when I dance (the 100% Poly. ones, I dont wear the cotton ones)...I like the way they look since they have a Cartoony kind of feel to them...

...some girls like to wear tube tops & halter tops (which are totally hot), but for me they are much more uncomfortable than wearing jerseys ;)

I hear ya..............whatever works for you.